Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

SR 1, 2 & 4 have conferences hosting multiple games
    All Regions do. In SR3, two MIAA teams are hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Where did you go?
      AB.

Comment

If y'all need a judge between KC and Texas BBQ I'll sacrifice my time I suppose.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
          If y'all need a judge between KC and Texas BBQ I'll sacrifice my time I suppose.
          Come to the natty, I'll be serving tx bbq. People drive hours to get my bbq down here. If you watch the ncaa hype video for the 2017 NC you can se me slicing my bbq in the video.

Comment

I think the reason Commerce and Harding are placed as they are is the potential second-round matchup with Lindenwood.

Comment

You're right, since the playoff was expanded to 28 teams, the GSC has gotten 3 teams in every year. Before the expansion we'd get two teams in most years. We did get only one team in in 2013.
              Last edited by boyblue; 11-17-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Come to the natty, I'll be serving tx bbq. People drive hours to get my bbq down here. If you watch the ncaa hype video for the 2017 NC you can se me slicing my bbq in the video.
                Why drive hours when I can walk feet to get my own? LOL. But if NW makes natty, I will partake for sure. I love BBQ.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                  I think the reason Commerce and Harding are placed as they are is the potential second-round matchup with Lindenwood.
                  Trying to eliminate flights on an "incase the huge underdog wins" by looking ahead to round 2 is strange, but yeah, that might be right.

Comment

Trying to eliminate flights on an "incase the huge underdog wins" by looking ahead to round 2 is strange, but yeah, that might be right.
                    It's the one thing I was never sure how they'd handle when doing projections.

Comment

AB.
                      There are a lot better choices than that.

Comment

It's really noble of you to step up to the plate like this.

Comment

My favorite in KC was Joe's hands down. I had AB, JS, and one other forgettable one.

I'd put STL's Sugar Fire up there with Joe's. Very close. Salt and smoke in STL is also very good.
                          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                            Dude, nobody is changing any bracketing based on Lindenwood...

Comment

Depends on which AB you go to. But I also like AB a lot.

Comment

My favorite in KC was Joe's hands down. I had AB, JS, and one other forgettable one.

I'd put STL's Sugar Fire up there with Joe's. Very close. Salt and smoke in STL is also very good.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X