Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OT: Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...licopter-crash

  • #2
    RIP

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-helic...ry?id=68545466
    Last edited by sportsvine; 01-26-2020, 02:16 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Kobe had 4 daughters, not seeing if any of them were on board with him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
        Kobe had 4 daughters, not seeing if any of them were on board with him.
        We were eating at church and my son told me tought it was a hoax wow. We are not promised tomorrow.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

        Comment


        • #5
          Crazy, one of my favorite athletes of all-time to watch compete.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sad news.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
              Kobe had 4 daughters, not seeing if any of them were on board with him.
              First ABC reported that they were, then they backed off. Now I'm seeing that the oldest was on board. Terrible news.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by laker View Post

                First ABC reported that they were, then they backed off. Now I'm seeing that the oldest was on board. Terrible news.
                Yes, I read that in other thread. If all four children were on board, then Kobe would have to been piloting the copter.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Raptors Spurs game in San Antonio.... both teams started game with a 24 second shot clock violation in honor of Kobe Bryant. He wore jersey #24. The crowd chanted Kobe once they realized what was being done.

                  Last edited by sportsvine; 01-26-2020, 03:42 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I expect a patch likely to be worn by every player in honor of Kobe. Maybe during a game at some point this year, all players will wear a #24 jersey, similar to what they do in MLB for Jackie Robinson day. I figured Kobe's birthday would be a good day for this, but he was born in August, outside the NBA season.

                    I am purely guessing though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Very sad. Kobe, his daughter, her friend and their parent and im
                      assuming the pilot. Just a tragic loss of life.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        MSNBC hostess Alison Morris said what?

                        She claims that she stutters a combination of Knicks and Lakers and it came out "Nakers"

                        You be the judge.

                        ​​​​​​https://twitter.com/IsheSugarShay/st...plQB0t_U_sTuFI

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                          Very sad. Kobe, his daughter, her friend and their parent and im
                          assuming the pilot. Just a tragic loss of life.
                          That is what the ESPN report I found on this also gives. I agree, very sad as much as I hated him being on a rival team I at least respected him as a player.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
                            MSNBC hostess Alison Morris said what?

                            She claims that she stutters a combination of Knicks and Lakers and it came out "Nakers"

                            You be the judge.

                            ​​​​​​https://twitter.com/IsheSugarShay/st...plQB0t_U_sTuFI
                            I heard it. Lots of people complaining on Twitter. Reminds me of at least two people who are trying to bring up the Colorado rape case. Not the time or the place to use the Me Too movement or be looking for racism. Some people are saying she started out saying "Knicks" and tried to change it in mid-word. Anyone who thinks that she said the n word on purpose is looking for something. And I can't stand MSNBC, but I won't criticize them here.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Now up 9 people dead. Absolutely speechless....

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X