Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw on the news that the coronavirus is on the decline in China where it began. I'm hoping it will be on decline here in the USA in 2 or 3 months. If so we might have a partial 2020 MLB season.
    Last edited by crixus; 03-21-2020, 12:28 AM.
    Bring back Humboldt State football.

Comment

Big yikes..... Josh Hamilton has some bad demons in him.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...e-injury-child

Comment

I've been wondering about the MLB draft this year with no HS and college baseball this spring. Yes, some they will know about in players that were drafted and played another year but others that could be drafted were sitting behind someone else and missed a chance to show what they can do. It will be interesting to see how the MLB will address this.

Also back to the sign stealing scandal, good to see the Red Sox lose picks like the Astros.

Comment

Here are all 30 MLB teams ranked by their uniforms. Don't @ me, this is their list. I would put the A's first because they have nice colors, the O's should go back to the real bird on the caps, Astros should go back to the Dorito bags, and they put the Braves & Indians so low because they don't like the continuing use of the native connection. I hate the Dodgers but love their home uniforms. But you decide for yourself, it can be a source of endless arguments.

https://www.insidehook.com/article/s...power-rankings

Comment

Obviously a great list.

Comment

Breaking911
              @Breaking911
              · 3m
              BREAKING: Florida Governor opens state to ANY pro sports team "What I would tell commissioners of leagues is, if you have a team in an area where they just won't let them operate, we'll find a place for you here in the state of Florida."

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                Breaking911
                @Breaking911
                · 3m
                BREAKING: Florida Governor opens state to ANY pro sports team "What I would tell commissioners of leagues is, if you have a team in an area where they just won't let them operate, we'll find a place for you here in the state of Florida."
                Arizona doing the same this weekend. That means the spring training homes of all teams available or enough to actually play a Grapefruit League/Cactus League half season with no cross-country flights if they want to do that.

Now hopefully the owners and players can get around the issue of pay. Also in other news, of MLB employees in the Stanford study only 0.7% tested positive so the number of players available is very high.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X