X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I know this is old, but thanks to the Pandemic they do. You are getting your wish and it could be interesting after what happened last night in Houston.
    Why are they giving the pitcher a bigger penalty for throwing at the 'stros that they did to Houston for cheating? And what did they ever do to the Pink Sox for cheating? That was another joke- but not a funny joke either!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

Just saw a comment on Twitter that Houston doesn't go to LA to play the Dodgers, but do go to play the Angels. He said that a lot of Dodger fans will be going to watch.
    I know this is old, but thanks to the Pandemic they do. You are getting your wish and it could be interesting after what happened last night in Houston.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    I saw something interesting about the opening weekend of games and quite historic. For the first time in MLB history no team has started out 0-3 to start the season and I'm a bit surprised that it has never happened before.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Well, right now the Mariners are the only AL team at 0-2. We know that they won't lose 100 games, but already in last place alone. Maybe they can be the first winless team in such a short season? I'm sure it would make Lions fans happy.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Arizona doing the same this weekend. That means the spring training homes of all teams available or enough to actually play a Grapefruit League/Cactus League half season with no cross-country flights if they want to do that.

Now hopefully the owners and players can get around the issue of pay. Also in other news, of MLB employees in the Stanford study only 0.7% tested positive so the number of players available is very high.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Obviously a great list.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Here are all 30 MLB teams ranked by their uniforms. Don't @ me, this is their list. I would put the A's first because they have nice colors, the O's should go back to the real bird on the caps, Astros should go back to the Dorito bags, and they put the Braves & Indians so low because they don't like the continuing use of the native connection. I hate the Dodgers but love their home uniforms. But you decide for yourself, it can be a source of endless arguments.

https://www.insidehook.com/article/s...power-rankings

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    I've been wondering about the MLB draft this year with no HS and college baseball this spring. Yes, some they will know about in players that were drafted and played another year but others that could be drafted were sitting behind someone else and missed a chance to show what they can do. It will be interesting to see how the MLB will address this.

Also back to the sign stealing scandal, good to see the Red Sox lose picks like the Astros.

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied
    Big yikes..... Josh Hamilton has some bad demons in him.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...e-injury-child

Leave a comment:

• crixus
    replied
    I saw on the news that the coronavirus is on the decline in China where it began. I'm hoping it will be on decline here in the USA in 2 or 3 months. If so we might have a partial 2020 MLB season.
    Last edited by crixus; 03-21-2020, 12:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    0 losses? Well, at least Seattle has record for most wins in a season on the field at 116. 9/11 sure stopped the momentum that team had.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    http://theneedling.com/2020/01/31/ma...ason-in-years/

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    For my baseball fix, I'm currently downloading MLB The Show 19 which was free a few months ago after the World Series. I hope maybe we can also get word on the player's pick up games they are organizing.

Leave a comment:

• njmav1
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

Just saw a comment on Twitter that Houston doesn't go to LA to play the Dodgers, but do go to play the Angels. He said that a lot of Dodger fans will be going to watch.
    I might make time to watch that one.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X