Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filling the sports gap: sharing D2 Football photos from the past 15 years

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Filling the sports gap: sharing D2 Football photos from the past 15 years

    Over the past 15 years I have accumulated around 25,000 action shots from D2 football games. Since we won't have any live sports for a while, I will be sharing photos daily from my vault. For anyone interested in following, a link to my Twitter profile is below. Most of my collection is from PSAC and SAC games, along with several games involving CIAA, some Northeast 10 and MEC. I also have some from national championship games. I have albums from roughly 65 D2 stadiums that I have visited as well and will share some of those. It's not much, but hopefully its something to keep us thinking about sports and the teams we love to support.

    https://twitter.com/D2Chuck


  • #2
    Wow! Chuck I knew you got around but that's pretty impressive, Thank you for sharing this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Remembering championship game performances of winning QB in 2019:

      Passing Rushing Total Yds.

      FBS-Burrow

      31-49-0 (63%), 463 yds, 5 TD; 14-58, 1 TD; 521

      FCS-Lance

      6-10-0 (60%), 72 yds, 0 TD; 30-166, 1 TD; 238

      D2-Reed

      33-54-1 (61%), 523 yds, 6 TD; 2-(-13), 0 TD; 510

      D3-Rutter

      17-26-1 (65%), 263 yds, 2 TD; 4-3, 0 TD; 263

      NAIA-Dolincheck

      32-46-1 (69%), 311 yds, 6 TD; 4-24, 0 TD; 335




      Last edited by Argonut; 03-19-2020, 03:10 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice idea Chuck. Here is a photo taken following the 2016 Harding at Northwest playoff game. Kyle Zimmerman praying with Harding LB.

        Comment


        • #5
          Sean Bane returning punt for TD 2018

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            Nice idea Chuck. Here is a photo taken following the 2016 Harding at Northwest playoff game. Kyle Zimmerman praying with Harding LB.

            Believe it or not, I was at this game. I was in Omaha for business on Thursday and Friday of that week. Since Norhtwest was at home, I stayed in Omaha until Sunday morning and came down for this game. Not very nice weather or a competitive game but was still worth it to see a playoff game in Maryville.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
              Wow! Chuck I knew you got around but that's pretty impressive, Thank you for sharing this.
              Agreed - he must have tons of miles on his car!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
                Over the past 15 years I have accumulated around 25,000 action shots from D2 football games. Since we won't have any live sports for a while, I will be sharing photos daily from my vault. For anyone interested in following, a link to my Twitter profile is below. Most of my collection is from PSAC and SAC games, along with several games involving CIAA, some Northeast 10 and MEC. I also have some from national championship games. I have albums from roughly 65 D2 stadiums that I have visited as well and will share some of those. It's not much, but hopefully its something to keep us thinking about sports and the teams we love to support.

                https://twitter.com/D2Chuck
                Slacker ;)

                Comment


                • #9
                  NC 2016

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love this power formation inside the five yard line. Two tight ends and H-back ahead of RB. You know what's coming try to stop it!

                    Comment

                    Ad3

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X