Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Normal
    replied
    I love this power formation inside the five yard line. Two tight ends and H-back ahead of RB. You know what's coming try to stop it!

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    NC 2016

Leave a comment:

• Horror Child
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
    Over the past 15 years I have accumulated around 25,000 action shots from D2 football games. Since we won't have any live sports for a while, I will be sharing photos daily from my vault. For anyone interested in following, a link to my Twitter profile is below. Most of my collection is from PSAC and SAC games, along with several games involving CIAA, some Northeast 10 and MEC. I also have some from national championship games. I have albums from roughly 65 D2 stadiums that I have visited as well and will share some of those. It's not much, but hopefully its something to keep us thinking about sports and the teams we love to support.

https://twitter.com/D2Chuck
    Slacker :wink: ;)

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
    Wow! Chuck I knew you got around but that's pretty impressive, Thank you for sharing this.:smile-big:
    Agreed - he must have tons of miles on his car!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Bitner
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    Nice idea Chuck. Here is a photo taken following the 2016 Harding at Northwest playoff game. Kyle Zimmerman praying with Harding LB.

Believe it or not, I was at this game. I was in Omaha for business on Thursday and Friday of that week. Since Norhtwest was at home, I stayed in Omaha until Sunday morning and came down for this game. Not very nice weather or a competitive game but was still worth it to see a playoff game in Maryville.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Sean Bane returning punt for TD 2018

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Nice idea Chuck. Here is a photo taken following the 2016 Harding at Northwest playoff game. Kyle Zimmerman praying with Harding LB.

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Remembering championship game performances of winning QB in 2019:

Passing Rushing Total Yds.

FBS-Burrow

31-49-0 (63%), 463 yds, 5 TD; 14-58, 1 TD; 521

FCS-Lance

6-10-0 (60%), 72 yds, 0 TD; 30-166, 1 TD; 238

D2-Reed

33-54-1 (61%), 523 yds, 6 TD; 2-(-13), 0 TD; 510

D3-Rutter

17-26-1 (65%), 263 yds, 2 TD; 4-3, 0 TD; 263

NAIA-Dolincheck

32-46-1 (69%), 311 yds, 6 TD; 4-24, 0 TD; 335

Last edited by Argonut; 03-19-2020, 03:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Clydes 'N Rams
    replied
    Wow! Chuck I knew you got around but that's pretty impressive, Thank you for sharing this.:smile-big:

Leave a comment:

• Filling the sports gap: sharing D2 Football photos from the past 15 years

Over the past 15 years I have accumulated around 25,000 action shots from D2 football games. Since we won't have any live sports for a while, I will be sharing photos daily from my vault. For anyone interested in following, a link to my Twitter profile is below. Most of my collection is from PSAC and SAC games, along with several games involving CIAA, some Northeast 10 and MEC. I also have some from national championship games. I have albums from roughly 65 D2 stadiums that I have visited as well and will share some of those. It's not much, but hopefully its something to keep us thinking about sports and the teams we love to support.

https://twitter.com/D2Chuck

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X