Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police presents at upcoming D2 Football Games?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
    Research shows that Police are forced to lethally take down white men all across the nation for resisting on a consistent bases, but it's not highlighted by the media.

Fact is, several Police Officer (of different races) have told me that all races have something in common, more and more will lie about having a concealed weapon or if they're carrying drugs for dealing, or if asked if they committed a crime (such as robbing a store), they will deny it even when they are shone clear video proof that the person is clearly them committing the crime. Another thing that can pretty much be counted on is (when interviewed) a criminal's Mother saying that he's a good good boy, and he didn't do anything.
    Criminals have always lied, they always will lie. Cops will do the same if they are caught doing something wrong, really shocking stuff here I know. There's a great interview with a rapist cop who swears up and down for over two hours that he did nothing wrong. All kinds of evidence against him, including video, yet he goes on and on about doing nothing wrong. I will provide this instead of just spouting off something about research without providing said research for others to see. In good news, this officer will never be free again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlrwAPWEUlg&t=2412s

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Agreed but how many times do we hear "charges will not be filed". File the charges, let the courts decide, and hold people accountable. You will see less protests and less police shootings. That's not how the system is setup though. They always use "acting in self-defense" even if it's not a life or death matter. Never holding police accountable for their actions is the systemic racism issues that protesters are concerned about.
      Sure, police are never held accountable. Not many jobs that are held more accountable to ones actions. Sure, they make mistakes,but saying they aren't accountable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Sure, police are never held accountable. Not many jobs that are held more accountable to ones actions. Sure, they make mistakes,but saying they aren't accountable?
        I said what I said. I'm not talking about being relieved of duties or being reassigned. What happened to the officers who shot Tamir Rice? Who choked Eric Garner? I'm talking about the accountability any other person would face for doing the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I said what I said. I'm not talking about being relieved of duties or being reassigned. What happened to the officers who shot Tamir Rice? Who choked Eric Garner? I'm talking about the accountability any other person would face for doing the same.
          I have no idea.. But your words.... NEVER ACCOUNTABLE. So feel free to share me ALL the times an officer isn't accountable for their actions. I'll save you some time though. There are thousands that do the right and best thing. Yes there are some with bad intentions from the start and yes, others that just plain messed up while under "fire." In the end, not only are most accountable (actually in these days ALL are) but most do the right thing. Maybe you don't agree with what others believe accountability is, but there are accountable. Let's fix those few and use those others of examples of how it should be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I have no idea.. But your words.... NEVER ACCOUNTABLE. So feel free to share me ALL the times an officer isn't accountable for their actions. I'll save you some time though. There are thousands that do the right and best thing. Yes there are some with bad intentions from the start and yes, others that just plain messed up while under "fire." In the end, not only are most accountable (actually in these days ALL are) but most do the right thing. Maybe you don't agree with what others believe accountability is, but there are accountable. Let's fix those few and use those others of examples of how it should be done.
            They weren't held accountable. No charges filed. That's what happened and that continues to happen and why there are protests. I don't consider being relieved of duties with full pensions and no charges being filed as being held accountable. Maybe you do.

You are right on one thing- "never" was incorrect. But it says a lot when it is a headline that an officer has charges filed against them. If they are acting truly in self defense or to protect others from imminent harm then I have no problems with using deadly force. However, our system has shown time and again that officers won't be held accountable for taking someone's life when it wasn't necessary so the boundaries keep getting pushed and officers feel more inclined to use that level of force when they know they won't be charged.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X