Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: 2020 NCAA D1 Football

UNA had a press conference today to announce a four-game nonconference fall season.

10/3 - @ Liberty*

10/17 - Jacksonville State (in Florence)

11/7 - @ Southern Mississippi

11/21 - @ BYU

* Not announced but alluded to by coach and AD. Said should be announced very soon. I hear it will be announced/confirmed by Liberty tomorrow.

The sole home game in Braly Stadium will be capped at 50% attendance with mandatory masks and temperature checks.

JSU and BYU were originally scheduled but this is a different date for the Jax State game. If it all happens (still have my fingers crossed), this will be the first time the Gamecocks have played in Florence since the 1992 D2 title game. I think it's the first time meeting against all three FBS opponents.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Here's the revamped SEC schedule.

Breaking down what to know from the SEC's revamped 2020 college football schedule.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Can you identity all 130 FBS teams? Can you identity all of their nicknames?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Is realizing these are not in random order (they are alphabetical) and using that to help identify them considered cheating? Even while doing that, I was unable to identify around half of them. Probably most of them Group of 5 Universities.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

Is realizing these are not in random order (they are alphabetical) and using that to help identify them considered cheating? Even while doing that, I was unable to identify around half of them. Probably most of them Group of 5 Universities.
          Not cheating, it just makes it easier.

I do it by state when I am out walking my miles. First the school, then the nickname, then the colors. I haven't been able to do all of the FCS teams yet, especially when they get east of the Mississippi.

Comment

NDSU playing a game. I don't understand just having one. I wonder if they will add some more.

FCS Nation Radio@FCSNationRadio1

3 Oct will host Central Arkansas in the Fargo Dome!

Comment

NDSU playing a game. I don't understand just having one. I wonder if they will add some more.

FCS Nation Radio@FCSNationRadio1

3 Oct will host Central Arkansas in the Fargo Dome!
              Jacksonville State is trying to get the Bison to agree to a game.

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post

I think that would be great. NDSU insists that they only want to play one game, but that seems like wasting their time. They say it is to showcase QB Trey Lance for the NFL draft.

Play it in the Vikings stadium- plenty of room for social distancing there. I'd but a ticket to watch that game.

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post

UNA tried also. The Lions enjoyed going up there in 2018.
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I got them all because of the alphabetical order. I probably would have been about 85% without the order.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

Interesting alphabetical note; they put Toledo in between Texas State and Texas Tech.
                      Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

UNALions... for the first time Bama will face an all sEC schedule. No easy games.
                        Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

I wonder how you guys would do on a randomized D2 logo quiz.....

Comment

Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post
                            Interesting alphabetical note; they put Toledo in between Texas State and Texas Tech.
                            It makes you wonder how they did that. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                              I wonder how you guys would do on a randomized D2 logo quiz.....
                              Go for it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X