X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just D1, but interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I watched that until halftime and then went to bed. Still didn't hear how it ended.
      Score ended up being 38-23. I went to bed at half too, even if it was close I had no ambition of watching the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

Score ended up being 38-23. I went to bed at half too, even if it was close I had no ambition of watching the 2nd half.
        I have enough nightmares when I am sleeping. I sure don't need more when I'm awake!

Comment

Not just D1, but interesting.

Have to love the Fighting Artichokes!

Comment

Originally posted by nodnol View Post

Have to love the Fighting Artichokes!
            not the Fighting Engineers? Or are they the Seabees from WWII? Fighting Squirrels is another good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

not the Fighting Engineers? Or are they the Seabees from WWII? Fighting Squirrels is another good one.
              And 4 Fighting Scots? They must be very angry!

Comment

The only UNA game I got to see in person last year was when they hosted Campbell. We chuckled the entire game when the stadium announcer would say "Fighting Camels". LOL.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by nodnol View Post

And 4 Fighting Scots? They must be very angry!
                  I actually have Scottish heritage. I blame the Vandals and the Vikings for all the fighting from them invading Scotland along with of course the English.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                    The only UNA game I got to see in person last year was when they hosted Campbell. We chuckled the entire game when the stadium announcer would say "Fighting Camels". LOL.
                    Shouldn't it be "Spitting Camels"?

Comment

Big Ten will announce later today they are resuming football.

Season will begin on Oct. 23-24 with 8 games in 8 weeks. Conference championship game will be Dec. 19.

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                        Big Ten will announce later today they are resuming football.

Season will begin on Oct. 23-24 with 8 games in 8 weeks. Conference championship game will be Dec. 19.
                        I wonder why it takes five weeks to get ready. The stadiums aren't being used for anything else. The athletes have been working out. There must be reasons unless George McClellan is involved.

Comment

I wonder why it takes five weeks to get ready. The stadiums aren't being used for anything else. The athletes have been working out. There must be reasons unless George McClellan is involved.
                          Do not quote me but I think it has something to do with the rapid testing initiatives being put out. I can just see Pac 12 Presidents in a cold sweat right now. Never the less, great for the student-athletes and programs. Fall is here and football is back. I am still missing Maction on ESPN on Tuesdays and Thursdays though.

Comment

With Big Ten back, 91 of the 130 FBS schools (70 percent) will now be playing this fall

Comment

Big Ten will actually play nine games. The final week of the season, when the championship game is played, the 2nd place teams from the division will play each other, the 3rd place teams will play each other, etc.

Comment

The MAC is now meeting tomorrow to discuss a fall season that would kick off the end of October either 6 or 8 conference games and then the conference championship game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X