• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Oh because the refs are never wrong.

Spin it all you wAnt Homer, your team is dirty.

Id troll you about the Mariners too but why beat a dead horse. They suck.

Why don't you just get over it and to the real NFL news right now. Cowturds hired McCarthy. I was hoping it would be Marvin (can't win a playoff game) Lewis.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

The ref said the hit was incidental. The only reason it's a controversy is that Eagles fans get butthurt at the drop of a pass to Agholor.
    Oh because the refs are never wrong.

Spin it all you wAnt Homer, your team is dirty.

Id troll you about the Mariners too but why beat a dead horse. They suck.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

On a bounty by a known dirty coach? The words "completely unhinged" come to mind. The Eagles got beat by the Seahawks by the exact same score that the Seahawks beat them earlier in the year, a game in which Wentz played the whole time. The Eagles best player isn't Wentz, either. That's Fletcher Cox.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 01-06-2020, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied

The ref said the hit was incidental. The only reason it's a controversy is that Eagles fans get butthurt at the drop of a pass to Agholor.
    Says the Seahawks fan.

You can argue whether he was purposely trying to hurt him, but his effort was dirty. You don't drop your shoulder and head like that on a player already going to the ground. It was dirty.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

The more you rewatch it, the more clear it was dirty. I'm think both teams suck. That hit was dirty.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

You should rewatch the hit. Arm first, then shoulder both on Wentz's back and then helmet. Take off those Eagles tinted glasses when you do though. It was likely the hit with the ground which hurt Wentz, head going one way, faster that way, then reversed when it hit the ground. Referee Shawn Smith told a designated pool reporter after the game that the helmet-to-helmet contact on the play was incidental.

Wilson has had those hits too, but was up had already thrown the ball in Pittsburgh. TJ Watt hit him in the head with the crown of his helmet, no flag. In college it would have likely been a targeting penalty.
    The more you rewatch it, the more clear it was dirty. I'm think both teams suck. That hit was dirty.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Any system that guarantees both teams have possession.
    without having to worry about the clock. I saw a game this year or last year where one team had the ball 10 minutes and got a field goal. That left the other team in hurry up drill.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

But one team had its best player taken out by a dirty hit on a bounty by a known dirty coach.
    On a bounty by a known dirty coach? The words "completely unhinged" come to mind. The Eagles got beat by the Seahawks by the exact same score that the Seahawks beat them earlier in the year, a game in which Wentz played the whole time. The Eagles best player isn't Wentz, either. That's Fletcher Cox.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I agree. Both teams should get at least one possession.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

What would you prefer?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    You are a bully. I am a victim of your bullying.

Karma will get you too if not Hillary. She has you on her hit list.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    BTW, Clowney tried to take out Big Dick Nick last year while with the Texans.

so there is a pattern of his dirty play. Karma will visit the Seachickens soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Last edited by IUPNation; 01-06-2020, 03:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And on the 4th and 7 it wasn't McCown's fault. His running back dropped a ball which he would have been able to get a first down on. I think this is the first time all four wild card games were within 1 score and the losing team had the ball in the red zone within 2 minutes or lost it to OT. This was a great wild card weekend for NFL fans with all the close games.
    But one team had its best player taken out by a dirty hit on a bounty by a known dirty coach.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X