• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Roughing the Passer: Philly 4, Seahawks 4
    Unnecessary Roughness: Philly 8 (2nd most in NFL), Seattle 3 (tied for least in NFL)
    Intentionally Targeting tge QB to hurt them:

Seattle 1
    Eagles 0

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    I take it you didn't listen to the game. Pete Carrol said they needed to adjust their game plan for McCown at halftime and said they were still adjusting. Your winey brain can't see that after it the Eagles offense actually moved the ball. McCown was also the best 40 year old QB all weekend outplaying both Breezey and the cheat Brady. If Seattle needed to take someone out it would have been Cox who destroyed their offensive game plan of running the ball.

You are just proving how little you know of football. Compare the stats of your two QB's and tell me which did better:
    Josh McCown 18/24 174 7.3 0 0 6-14 26.7 94.8
    Carson Wentz 1/4 3 0.8 0 0 1-1 5.5 39.6

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post
    just throwing this grenade
    Throw it in Lyinville.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post
    Roughing the Passer: Philly 4, Seahawks 4
    Unnecessary Roughness: Philly 8 (2nd most in NFL), Seattle 3 (tied for least in NFL)

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Maybe he should look at what Wagner does to get nominated for the NFL man of the year. He was also named by Forbes as a very good investor, something too many NFL stars aren't very good at. Wilson also is trying to bring the Sonics back to Seattle and invested millions to get an NHL team in Seattle. Baldwin worked with police over racial issues in the wake of Kapernick, meeting with them after practice.

Now if these sound like thugs, I want to know what a good person is.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

It was more likely the frigid ground hurt Wentz. You are just crying because your team lost. Get over it like you tell others to do.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 01-08-2020, 07:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I'm positive that at least a few of them took an ethics class in college!
    Maybe he should look at what Wagner does to get nominated for the NFL man of the year. He was also named by Forbes as a very good investor, something too many NFL stars aren't very good at. Wilson also is trying to bring the Sonics back to Seattle and invested millions to get an NHL team in Seattle. Baldwin worked with police over racial issues in the wake of Kapernick, meeting with them after practice.

Now if these sound like thugs, I want to know what a good person is.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Clownass is a thug. The hit was intentional to injure and dirty. Pete Carroll is a POS and a known cheater.

It was more likely the frigid ground hurt Wentz. You are just crying because your team lost. Get over it like you tell others to do.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

And a lot of dirty thugs as teammates and a coach with no ethics or class.
    I'm positive that at least a few of them took an ethics class in college!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

You've lost all your credibility on sports. I thought the NFC East was a dumspter fire and your precious Eagles would lose, now all you do is cry like a baby. Go enjoy Nova basketball or the Sixers with how good they are doing this year. Even Philly's Stephen A. Smith said Clowney isn't a dirty player. No one hit your precious Wentz over his own head with his own helmet like the thugs in Cleveland.
    Clownass is a thug. The hit was intentional to injure and dirty. Pete Carroll is a POS and a known cheater.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

You've lost all your credibility on sports. I thought the NFC East was a dumspter fire and your precious Eagles would lose, now all you do is cry like a baby. Go enjoy Nova basketball or the Sixers with how good they are doing this year. Even Philly's Stephen A. Smith said Clowney isn't a dirty player. No one hit your precious Wentz over his own head with his own helmet like the thugs in Cleveland.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    You know who has large hands? Russell Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    As does Donald J. Lol

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    You know who has large hands? Russell Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

You are an idiot and know nothing about foosball.

Does Kingsville even have a team anymore?

Stooping to your level here I know.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X