X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Meyers, the Seahawks kicker, missed two FGs shorter than that last week, as well as an extra point. He just about missed the game winner.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1194119151083671552

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

Monday Night Football was a staple for me for decades. Kind of gotten away from it. Glad that I watched last night. Now if they could just get rid of Thursday night football. Short week, bad games for the most part, higher risk of injuries.
    I agree. I never understood why MNF went to cable, where I never see it. Get rid of TNF and put MNF back on network TV. If ABC doesn't want it I am sure FOX would love to have it.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I did, and I'm glad I did.

The 49'ers kicker has to be kicking himself for shanking that field goal that would have won the game.
    Meyers, the Seahawks kicker, missed two FGs shorter than that last week, as well as an extra point. He just about missed the game winner.

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied

The 49'ers kicker has to be kicking himself for shanking that field goal that would have won the game.

Very good.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Yes, but the announcers were jackasses when they said it was too big a moment for him. If he missed the one at the end of regulation, they lose. If he misses the one in OT, they still have a chance. Not a fan of those guys at all, How Booger stays on is beyond me, they should take him off in a gigantic handkerchief.

Monday Night Football was a staple for me for decades. Kind of gotten away from it. Glad that I watched last night. Now if they could just get rid of Thursday night football. Short week, bad games for the most part, higher risk of injuries.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    Hope you guys stayed up for that one, because that was a hell of a game.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied

Stayed up and it was a good game. I would would take Wilson as my QB anytime.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    RussBot never surrenders!

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    49ers get their first loss as Seattle hits a field goal as time expires in OT. Now that is they way MNF used to be!

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...edium=referral

Just like Rogan Wells! ; _)

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Ravens take down the undefeated Pats. If the 49ers can make it past Seattle, Arizona, and Green Bay the Ravens would have a chance to end the last two team's chances at a perfect season.

I of course am hoping Seattle does that next Monday though.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X