Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    Cole Kotopka isn't even returning to GVSU lol. He didn't take his extra year of eligibility.
    Time for a TOP 20 D2 QBs list adjustment.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Time for a TOP 20 D2 QBs list adjustment.
      There's so many mistakes just on that infographic alone that I don't believe that account to have any credibility. And it's not opinion mistakes. It is spelling mistakes and not knowing what guys are even on rosters. They can make all the adjustments they want and it won't matter, haha!
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Based on your comment I checked out JACK ALLISON'S 4 game stats and I once again get the feeling that whoever compiled this list pulled his name from a hat. Actually upon further review he seems to be riding his PR. Committed to MIAMI, then to WVU and now final stop in WLU. Can't say I expect much but I'll wait for the season.
        I will say that we should be carefull what we learned about teams and players based on the abreviated spring season. That said, Allison did not impress in all but one game (Glenville). WLU has gotten some D1 transfer turds (LD Crow, Stanford and UCF), some D1 gems (Zach Amedro, App State) and good not great (Dakota Conwell, Univ of AZ). Based on hype, he is Amedro...based on spring performance he could be either Crow OR Conwell. But again, be careful what you learned from the spring season...good and bad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X