3-5 Lindenwood at 3-3 Grand Valley State

4-1 Colorado Mines
    4-5 Angelo State at 4-4 Midwestern State
    4-7 Bemidji State at 4-2 Augustana
    4-6 Western Colorado at 4-3 Central Washington

Comment

????

Comment

Just in case someone believes I'm being racially insensitive, It just says I don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
          Just in case someone believes I'm being racially insensitive, It just says I don't understand
          wow - no one cares and if they do they shouldn't be on a football board - jeezs

Comment

Don't know your race. Can't judge if you're being racially insensitive without knowing your race.

Comment

Ok?...

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Don't know your race. Can't judge if you're being racially insensitive without knowing your race.
                You're absolutely right, I could have been writing in my native language, but I wasn't. After seeing the level that inkblot goes to with his analysis ???? is all I could come up with in response. Then I thought about the anti-Asian stuff in the news and thought I'd at least explain with the help of Google translator that all I was saying is I didn't understand.

Comment

You don't need to know someone's race to judge that they are racially insensitive. If I say "all ***** are lazy, stupid, drug addicts and are welfare cheats", isn't that racially insensitive?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

You don't need to know someone's race to judge that they are racially insensitive. If I say "all ***** are lazy, stupid, drug addicts and are welfare cheats", isn't that racially insensitive?
                    Without knowing the posters race, I can't judge if he's being racially insensitive. If he is Asian and posting in his native language, it doesn't seem like he's being racially insensitive. Now if he/she is Asian and he were to post "all ***** are lazy, stupid, drug addicts and are welfare cheats" THAT would be racially insensitive.

It's difficult keeping up with the rules of being butt sore sometimes. They seem to change almost every day. I find it easier to just assume everything I say to any person is insensitive in some form.
                    Last edited by boatcapt; 11-03-2021, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Is there a way I can disable notifications for this thread?

Comment

Without knowing the posters race, I can't judge if he's being racially insensitive. If he is Asian and posting in his native language, it doesn't seem like he's being racially insensitive. Now if he/she is Asian and he were to post "all ***** are lazy, stupid, drug addicts and are welfare cheats" THAT would be racially insensitive.

It's difficult keeping up with the rules of being butt sore sometimes. They seem to change almost every day. I find it easier to just assume everything I say to any person is insensitive in some form.
                        Point completely missed.

Comment

Gee, this thread really got off topic fast. Bye!

Comment

I mean, I just want to talk about football.

Comment

Inkblot, if Findlay wins out, what are the chances, in your opinion, that they get into the playoffs as a 3 loss team?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X