Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

That might be the only Bighill photo where he has taken a handoff and is running. I remember the scoop and score against Montana in 2009. That was huge and it almost got my azz kicked in Missoula.
    I think it's from one of the many turnovers he was involved with. Guy had a knack for knocking the ball out.

I still remember listening to the local radio after that game and how all the Montana fans were freaking out and wanted everyone fired. It was pretty amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I think it's from one of the many turnovers he was involved with. Guy had a knack for knocking the ball out.

I still remember listening to the local radio after that game and how all the Montana fans were freaking out and wanted everyone fired. It was pretty amusing.
      I was wrong, Wood had the sack and scoop and score. The trifecta!

Bighill did have a knack for knocking it loose, as well as making some extremely athletic plays. The interception on the swing pass against EWU at The Link comes to mind.

Griz fans eat their young.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
        It hurts to say it because he played for my alma mater's biggest rival, but Jimmy Terwilliger.
        BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Doesn't he still check under his bed for Lakers??

A Laker that I don't think has been mentioned yet. Keyonte Marshall.

Comment

Brandon, I assume you're looking for pics while they were in college?

Otherwise, this is my favorite John Randle photo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Doesn't he still check under his bed for Lakers??

A Laker that I don't think has been mentioned yet. Keyonte Marshall.
            Aleady have Marshall's done. I have over 50 done already.

Terwilliger's is cool. Many have seen the image but it's still cool nonetheless.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jimmyt.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	418346

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
              Brandon, I assume you're looking for pics while they were in college?

Otherwise, this is my favorite John Randle photo.
              I'd prefer college but for some I'm going to have to settle for NFL. Shannon Sharpe and Larry Allen are pictures of them in the NFL.

Comment

I know you said only one, but someone has to give props to Darrell Green. As much as I hated (and still hate) the Redskins, that guy was an amazing CB.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                  I know you said only one, but someone has to give props to Darrell Green. As much as I hated (and still hate) the Redskins, that guy was an amazing CB.
                  Definitely on the list.

Comment

Alex Good, QB at Carson-newman from 2006 to 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Definitely on the list.
                      When do we get to see whatever project you're working on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

When do we get to see whatever project you're working on?
                        When we get the code built. They will appear on the left and right sides of the site on desktop widths the way players are on the sides on major league sites......

Click image for larger version

Name:	cards.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	418507

Except one will be on each side and they will have the artwork like in the Jimmy T pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

When we get the code built. They will appear on the left and right sides of the site on desktop widths the way players are on the sides on major league sites......

Except one will be on each side and they will have the artwork like in the Jimmy T pic.
                          Very nice!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X