Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

There's also a great video on why JUCO is a better choice than D3 for players depending on what their goals are too, which is interesting.
    This one sentence could spawn an off topic D3 vs JUCO thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

This one sentence could spawn an off topic D3 vs JUCO thread lol
      I think his point was there are pros and cons to both choices, but JUCO is a far superior route even though it comes with sacrifices. D1s recruit from JUCOs where as D3 is the true student-athlete division. Then there's also the cost factor.

D2 kinda occupies this no-man's land in between the big show and the true student-athletes. I kinda like it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post

2017 mount union is better then any d2 team that i've watched since 2019.
        Then you haven't watched alot of D2 football. Mount Union is impressive, but as presently constituted, they'd lose much more than they'd win. I know for a fact that in the GSC, they might be competitive with Shorter, but that's it. They'd be homecoming fodder for everyone else unitl they found their footing....

Comment

I think Real_FSU_47 is trolling everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            I think Real_FSU_47 is trolling everyone.
            I'm really unsure. Maybe, but he has also said things that make me believe that he sees Notre Dame as a true powerhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
              I think Real_FSU_47 is trolling everyone sans my life coach nwms.

Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I've watched the Redlands Bulldogs play several times and they're considered one of the better D3 teams. The talent drops off significantly (overall) between D2 and D3. The D3 playoff teams would give most D2 teams a good game, but that's a small sampling considering all the teams involved. Kind of like FCS teams playing FBS. Most games aren't close, but there's an occasional upset. But not many in the big scheme of things.
                Last edited by crixus; 11-22-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Speaking of D3:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X