Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

Yeah, it's ok for pro sports and D1. But this is D2 national playoffs, at least put the games espn3. If all playoff games played on campus sites are required to be free when streamed so should the semifinals.
    Disney (ESPN) does nothing for free.

Comment

Ok so here is some encouragement for the 3 & 4 seeds. Since reseeding began in 2016, there has never been a year where the 1 & 2 seeds won.
      • 2016 - 1 over 4 & 3 over 2
      • 2017 - 4 over 1 & 2 over 3
      • 2018 - 1 over 4 & 3 over 2
      • 2019 - 4 over 1 & 3 over 2
      Notice that the 3 seed has won 3 out of 4 matchups and the 1 vs 4 matchup is 50/50. Although this is a small sample size these results seem to indicate that the system is flawed. The difference this year is that performance indicator is now included, hopefully this will allow for more accurate seeding. I guess we'll see in a few days.
      Last edited by boyblue; 12-05-2021, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

Yeah, it's ok for pro sports and D1. But this is D2 national playoffs, at least put the games espn3. If all playoff games played on campus sites are required to be free when streamed so should the semifinals.
        I was so excited when I cut cable, got a Roku and subscribed to Hulu Live earlier this year. The ESPN App was even preloaded on my Roku. I thought I'd be able to watch all the games I usually missed out on due to my old cable package not carrying ESPNU and my computer not being the best when it comes to watching any livestream that's over an hour long. Then they started putting most of the stuff I actually want to watch on ESPN+. Life ain't fair I tells ya.

Comment

I ran the PI numbers last night. The rankings match the win%+SOS, as they should since the inputs are similar. It is interesting the committee chose to follow the polls here.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

I'm really starting to despise the existence of ESPN+

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X