Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if Shepherd, Ferris, Wingate and Mines all win, is the a chance Shepherd hosts a semi final game?

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
      So if Shepherd, Ferris, Wingate and Mines all win, is the a chance Shepherd hosts a semi final game?
      Yes, I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
        I do think Wingate winning is a tall order.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I do think Wingate winning is a tall order.
          I would agree. I think any of the teams in the other three regional finals can win, but Wingate beating UWF would be a huge upset.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

I would agree. I think any of the teams in the other three regional finals can win, but Wingate beating UWF would be a huge upset.
            That is pretty much how I see it as well.

Comment

That is pretty much how I see it as well.
              Who wants some Sheperd’s Pie… The national championship is this Saturday Ferris Stare vs Grand Valley. FYI Angelo state is not better than Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Who wants some Sheperd’s Pie… The national championship is this Saturday Ferris Stare vs Grand Valley. FYI Angelo state is not better than Ferris.
                It's nice to see that you jumped on the bandwagon the last few years and joined the board. Now, settle down and let the grown ups discuss things.

Comment

if FSU wins and Asu wins, Asu will get the lower seeded team over Ferris, so if wingate wins they would go to Asu and SR1 to FSU. if UWF wins they go to FSU and SR1 goes to ASU.

Say GVSU and ASU win and Wingate win, then wingate goes to GVSU and SR1 goes to Angelo

Comment

Numbers Before the Playoffs
                    SPACER
                    Angelo 1.537 .537
                    Mines 1.362 .544
                    GVSU 1.575 .574
                    Ferris 1.503 .614
                    UWF 1.427 .538
                    Wingate 1.349 .531
                    IUP 1.420 .520
                    Shepherd 1.428 .519

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                      Numbers Before the Playoffs
                      SPACER
                      Angelo 1.537 .537
                      Mines 1.362 .544
                      GVSU 1.575 .574
                      Ferris 1.503 .614
                      UWF 1.427 .538
                      Wingate 1.349 .531
                      IUP 1.420 .520
                      Shepherd 1.428 .519
                      So with the scenario is presented who would you send to where?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

So with the scenario is presented who would you send to where?
                        I posted those in response to your post. When I walked through what you posted, I agreed with a lot of it.

Depends on who wins. Plus, the numbers don't account for who the teams have played in the playoffs.

Comment

It's nice to see that you jumped on the bandwagon the last few years and joined the board. Now, settle down and let the grown ups discuss things.
                          Grown ups should score more than 7 points in a semi final game. We should have had a running clock after getting up over 40 points. Someone will be coming to GV or Ferris next week - I hope it’s shepherd….

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Grown ups should score more than 7 points in a semi final game. We should have had a running clock after getting up over 40 points. Someone will be coming to GV or Ferris next week - I hope it’s shepherd….
                            The first seeded team should get to pick who they play. When GV/Ferris/Angelo get the 1 seed for the final four, all of them want to host the SR1 winner. They'd prefer to not play Mines or West Florida. Yet, it is possible that the 1 seed will have to play a better team than the 2 seed

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I could see IUP at GV/FSU and UWF at CSM/ASU if the games played out like that. I think UWF would have hosting issues considering the broadcast facilities.
                              UWF's broadcast has been pretty good the times I have watched. It was at the beginning of the season that they had some troubles, but now it is fine. Delta State's broadcast kept buffering for me the last two games I watched ........maybe a connection lose or something.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Is there any combination of wins and losses that would allow West Florida to host a semifinal? Are playoff wins used to recalculate semi re-seedings?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X