Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you really think they would send Shepherd to Ferris after the 55-7 blood bath last year.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
      Do you really think they would send Shepherd to Ferris after the 55-7 blood bath last year.
      Careful you guys could lose by double digits to WF

Comment

Originally posted by Wrecked Again View Post
        Kind of interesting both Shepherd and Mines both lost in the semifinals last year. One team will get to go play for the national championship this year! Plus the Machota vs Bagnet storyline!
        Winner of that game Likely Loses championship. Nice to get there though IMO

Comment

Hahaha. This "re-seeding" is the joke of the college football season.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
            Hahaha. This "re-seeding" is the joke of the college football season.
            It's Fine they want a new team in the NC. But WF is going to beat Ferris and go on to destroy whoever wins the game between Shepherd and Mines

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post

It's Fine they want a new team in the NC. But WF is going to beat Ferris and go on to destroy whoever wins the game between Shepherd and Mines
              Right - who ever wins that game wins the NC. I wouldn’t be so confident about WF

Comment

Right - who ever wins that game wins the NC. I wouldn’t be so confident about WF
                I Am very to say the least. I am less confident in Ferris they seem to always come up short in the big games (exception of last year). And they'll come up short again this season. Good luck next year though.

Comment

I have so much respect for Ferris State. I've watched them 3 times this year and very much recall the battle against them in 2019 which was much closer than the score would indicate. How in the world is it good for D2 football to play the National Championship game in Michigan on ESPN+? You have the easiest task in the world there if you want what is best for D2 football. Ferris State is #1. Put West Florida #2 or put them #3 but putting them #4 is like you are trying your best to hurt D2 football. Nobody in their right mind thinks UWF is 4th out of these 4 teams. There are very few if any "name brand" teams in D2 but Ferris State and West Florida at this point are way way up there if there is such a thing. You have the perfect chance to set up a meeting between the last 2 champions in the National Championship on a national stage and instead you make a joke of yourself. I'm not even being a homer. I'm being a D2 football fan.
                  * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                  * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                  * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                  * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Sheperd lost to NWMSU in Kansas City in ‘15 so if they win the title game wouldn’t have any new teams

Comment

Winner of that game Likely Loses championship. Nice to get there though IMO
                      Yeah, I imagine Mars Hill would like to get to the playoffs more often. Even making it out of the first round is a pretty awesome feeling!

Comment

That seeding saves us all a lot of time. We'll know who the NC is a game earlier.

Comment

I Am very to say the least. I am less confident in Ferris they seem to always come up short in the big games (exception of last year). And they'll come up short again this season. Good luck next year though.
                          And where was WF last year … how many NC have they won? I would say if you go through the past 5 years I would say Ferris has won more playoff games than any other program. WF lost to Newberry last year..

Comment

And where was WF last year … how many NC have they won?
                            The same number of NCs as Ferris: 1

I would say if you go through the past 5 years I would say Ferris has won more playoff games than any other program. WF lost to Newberry last year..
                            Between 2017 and 2022, Ferris State is 15-3 in the post-season, while West Florida is 12-2 - including a 28-14 win at Ferris State in the 2019 finals en route to their first national title. I don't have time to check everybody's playoff record over the past five seasons, but I wouldn't just dismiss West Florida so easily.
                            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
                              I have so much respect for Ferris State. I've watched them 3 times this year and very much recall the battle against them in 2019 which was much closer than the score would indicate. How in the world is it good for D2 football to play the National Championship game in Michigan on ESPN+? You have the easiest task in the world there if you want what is best for D2 football. Ferris State is #1. Put West Florida #2 or put them #3 but putting them #4 is like you are trying your best to hurt D2 football. Nobody in their right mind thinks UWF is 4th out of these 4 teams. There are very few if any "name brand" teams in D2 but Ferris State and West Florida at this point are way way up there if there is such a thing. You have the perfect chance to set up a meeting between the last 2 champions in the National Championship on a national stage and instead you make a joke of yourself. I'm not even being a homer. I'm being a D2 football fan.
                              Mines went toe to toe against GV this year. Lost in the last minute I believe. They avenged the loss to Angelo state, mines is every bit as good as everyone else left and proven it. Shepherd is the ? And because they are a region 1 rep, dubbed the weakest link.

You can’t just say WF is better than mines cuz you feel like it. Mines at least has proven it in OOC play.

Comment

How does a good 2-loss team host a national semifinal? I’m still so confused by this. Has D2 football jumped the shark?
                                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X