Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The transitive property has not been proven for college football.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBreath_328 View Post

So beating the same Ashland team by 25 points who lost to the #1 team in the country by 10 points and was leading them at halftime doesn't stand for anything? To be fair I don't think Ferris State is ranked according to their true identity, it's obvious they're ranked with help from their past seasons. Ashland also isn't the same football team they had last year, still trying to figure out a lot. Anyway, Tiffin continues to get better week after week and have yet to hit their full stride. Anything short of undefeated conference champions for them is a failed year with this team. Good luck to your teams
      I think Tiffin is getting shafted based on what they were ranked preseason after last year. So far they're looking good (although you conveniently left out a 7 point win over 1 win Northwood). I'm sure they'll move up as they season wears on as teams will start to knock each other off and that schedule is as soft as whipped cream so I can see them undefeated or 1 loss (Findlay).

As far as Ferris, interested to see where you think they should be ranked and what their "true identity" is seeing they obviously needed help from past seasons to be ranked 1. Tiffin beating Ashland by more points means nothing. Ferris had 21 penalties for almost 200 yards. Most of those penalties continued drives for Ashland and killed drives for Ferris. That's Ferris being Ferris. As stated, there's no transitive property in football. No matter, I'm sure we'll match up at some point in the playoffs. I'd love to see how we match up against a high powered offense.

Either way, Welcome to the board!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X