Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next number one team in the D2Football.com Poll is.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The RMAC and Gliac have 2 decent teams each. The GSC has 3 or 4. NSIC has 3. Several conferences have none. The MIAA has 5 teams
    Don’t disagree that the MIAA is absolutely the best top to bottom, but the GLIAC has two decent teams? I’d hardly call the 2x defending champs and the team that has been the only one to beat them (2x) since 2019 decent. I hardly call Mines decent either.

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Don’t disagree that the MIAA is absolutely the best top to bottom, but the GLIAC has two decent teams? I’d hardly call the 2x defending champs and the team that has been the only one to beat them (2x) since 2019 decent. I hardly call Mines decent either.
      Oh absolutely. The 3 teams you mentioned are all great. I just chose my words poorly. I didn't mean to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

One should also keep in mind that if you say Ferris, GV, and Davenport are all "good", that's literally about half the conference now lol.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Geez! Mines takes it to a new level. They blow teams out, then burn their bus to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Geez! Mines takes it to a new level. They blow teams out, then burn their bus to the ground.
            The Ghengis Khan of D2 football.....

In all seriousness though. Glad the 'Rockers are ok.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X