Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEARS View Post

My understanding is that part of the problem is the playoff system rewards wins against teams that are in your region. So if LR wants to create a schedule that puts it in a position to get a good playoff seeding, it needs to play and beat good teams from within SR2. This was part of the issue with playing Ferris last season is it took away an opportunity for a SR2 win. Best option for us would be to play more home-aways with teams from the GSC.

If I'm wrong, somebody tell me, but I remember this being a thing when we barely made it in the playoffs in 2021.
    In region doesn't matter for football. From what the number guys say, It is listed but never used.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
      Eye test, gentlemen, … eye test. Anyone who has watched Ferris this year and don’t think they have on-the-field talent to be ranked in the top 3 or 4 in R3 is just not paying attention.
      I didn't think they looked as impressive as last year. It was an earlier game, but they looked more sloppy, and even less disciplined.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X