Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finchwidget View Post
    With the news that St Aug's won't be fielding a team next season, I guess this means all the positions are filled now?
    At this time, yes. I am suprised that St. Augustine's is still gunning to be open this fall. If i were a prospective student I would have been looking elsewhere a while ago

Comment

New Mexico Highlands position opened up a few weeks ago, and they've narrowed it down to 3 finalists. What's really interesting though is that all 3 finalists are having their final interviews conducted in a public forum.

https://footballscoop.com/news/this-...xico-highlands

Comment

Originally posted by Finchwidget View Post
        New Mexico Highlands position opened up a few weeks ago, and they've narrowed it down to 3 finalists. What's really interesting though is that all 3 finalists are having their final interviews conducted in a public forum.

https://footballscoop.com/news/this-...xico-highlands
        I choose to believe that public forum is the D2football.com forum.

Well, Zoom... that's close enough, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I choose to believe that public forum is the D2football.com forum.

Well, Zoom... that's close enough, I guess.
          If only someone had found this information out sooner, we could've made that Zoom chat the D2football.com forum branch location, lol

Comment

Might screw around and attend that via zoom tomorrow. NMH updated lol

Comment

Lou Conte at American International is stepping down on June 14. Daniel Chipka, their OC, will become their new interim HC, but I imagine he'll be there through the 2024 season since this was announced so late

Comment

Thanks for the update Finchwidget

28 positions, all filled (2 interim, St. Augustine's suspending football)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X