Franklin Pierce
Bentley
Post
Southern Connecticut...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Their membership application is online here, if you're curious about their rationale....
Leave a comment:
-
Shaw at Bowie State
JCSU at Blue State
VA State vs. Lincoln (Neutral Site - Rochester, NY)
FSU at Livingstone
ECSU at VUU...
Leave a comment:
-
Their goal is to rejoin the NCAA before their complex officially opens, so sometime in the next 2 years. Lofty goal is underselling it. It would be cool...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Yes. Their first men's athletic teams began competing last year....
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
When was the last time the NAIA managed to poach more than one D2 school in a year? I know Salem's an independent, but still...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
-
We just saw a D2 school (Christian Brothers out of Tennessee) announce a move to the NAIA, and I've heard they're not the only D2 school applying this...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
WSSU at VA State
Livingstone at Shaw
Blue State at Lincoln
VUU at FSU
Bowie at ECSU...
Leave a comment:
-
After UIndy joins, that should put both the GMAC and MEC at 6 men's swimming programs and 7 women's. I wonder if they'll continue to hold a joint championship...
Leave a comment:
-
Pace vs. Assumption
Franklyn Pierce Vs. St. Anselms
Post vs. Bentley
AIC vs. Southern Conn.
Leave a comment:
-
I know I've been posting a lot in this thread today, but one more thing. From the University System of Georgia's Board of Regents meeting agenda for 9/16,...
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, I've been waiting for this too. As far as I recall, they've excelled at every sport they offered during their time in the NAIA. I'm very curious...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Lincoln at Shaw
FSU at JCSU
VA State at ECSU
Bowie State at Alabama A&M (FCS - SWAC)
WSSU at Livingstone
Blue State...
Leave a comment:
-
They had a slow start to last season but really put it together near the end. 4 of those 6 wins last year came in the last 4 weeks of the season, where...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: