Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kutztown at Colorado School of Mines Semifinal.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LakerDad

Congrats. You finally have something to hang your hat on.
    Waaaa waaaa waaaa

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

Yes, of course, you don't think Mines is going to prepare for that special offense any different than GV did, allowing only 7 points?
      I definitely think they will. Just not sure if they know how. It's tough to get players ready to face an offense some haven't seen since HS, and others have never seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I definitely think they will. Just not sure if they know how. It's tough to get players ready to face an offense some haven't seen since HS, and others have never seen.
        Well, I think we both agree that it will be interesting, and good football. Heard it will be televised on ESPNU. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Well, I think we both agree that it will be interesting, and good football. Heard it will be televised on ESPNU. Looking forward to it.
          I'm bummed that it's on ESPN. I'll have to watch it on the radio, but yeah I think it will be a great game.

Comment

Are you sure about that? Harding has given up 11.1 ppg including playoffs and Mines 11.9 ppg including playoffs. Looking at postseason only, Mines has given up 10 ppg and Harding has given up 18 ppg.
            Yes, I think so because Harding has played much stronger competition than Mines has played - but that’s just my opinion

Comment

A cursory view of Mines schedule would appear to show that GVSU has faced this year to date

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

It’s tough to get players ready for a 60 minute slug fest instead of the football game they signed up for. This offense is only half the battle. I think the PTSD from Ferris last year will kick in early on. Can you imagine getting your butt kicked the same way on offense 2 years in a row while your defense is getting cut down for 12 minutes at a time?

the Mines fines are going to in for a rough one. Better bring extra weed so you can forget this butt whooping soon after it starts.
                Last edited by LeftSider; 12-10-2023, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Well KU kept it close for a change only lose by 28 in the semi finals. Mines is going to have to dig up " All the Right moves" movie with Tom Crusie "6 2 stack monster, 6 2 stack monster ready break - goal line defense the whole game....

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

It’s tough to get players ready for a 60 minute slug fest instead of the football game they signed up for. This offense is only half the battle. I think the PTSD from Ferris last year will kick in early on. Can you imagine getting your butt kicked the same way on offense 2 years in a row while your defense is getting cut down for 12 minutes at a time?

the Mines fines are going to in for a rough one. Better bring extra weed so you can forget this butt whooping soon after it starts.
                    Will it be edibles? No smoking at that place. :-)

Comment

Or maybe the experience of playing in a big game and losing bad resonates with the upper classman. Mines now has experience on this stage. Back to back championships and three years in a row for semis. I don’t know why mines keeps having to prove themselves. You make it sound like Harding has been here before.

Comment

Originally posted by MinesFBalum#52 View Post

Or maybe the experience of playing in a big game and losing bad resonates with the upper classman. Mines now has experience on this stage. Back to back championships and three years in a row for semis. I don’t know why mines keeps having to prove themselves. You make it sound like Harding has been here before.
                        lol easy there bucko, Ferris is in region 3… as is NWMS, GV, PITT. Your national championship or semi final opponent that is the best team you’ll play all year, is Harding’s first round.

remember, Harding has actually beat Ferris. Let’s not pretend that mines has had to play a legitimate national contender since week 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Will it be edibles? No smoking at that place. :-)
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	402930469_10110691504226845_2755751931461114178_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dd5e9f&_nc_ohc=krtiQgPPuGMAX-d3w9Z&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.fna&oh=00_AfCD8BaOK6ldwej5mwmz-UUXjYOwxWQkiOhrBuy-qgi3fw&oe=657D6E1D.j
Views:	130
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	804749
                          I hereby give the NCAA permission to use my image. ;-)

Comment

lol easy there bucko, Ferris is in region 3… as is NWMS, GV, PITT. Your national championship or semi final opponent that is the best team you’ll play all year, is Harding’s first round.

remember, Harding has actually beat Ferris. Let’s not pretend that mines has had to play a legitimate national contender since week 2.
                            Mines beat GV first game of the season. Also, harding beat ferris in 2017, you can't pretend that's a legit comparison.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X