Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Can a boat 700 feet long and 70 feet across get in and out of Lake of the Ozarks??? Might be able to make it up the Mississippi, St Laurence Seaway Max is 740 feet long and a beam of 78 feet across.
    Don’t try to logic my silliness.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

Don’t try to logic my silliness.
      So I should ask you for the air speed velocity of an unladen Swallow??

Comment

That was a pretty generous spot on 4th down.

Comment

Nice venue, big crowd., and great broadcast crew. Go Bisons

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
            Nice venue, big crowd., and great broadcast crew. Go Bisons
            what have you been smoking?? They've been all over with their calls for spots.

Comment

They seem like a pro-Harding broadcast crew. No wonder he likes them.

Comment

Of course, with Harding eating up giant chunks of game with their possessions, the broadcast has to have sets of commercials after the extra point, and again, after the kickoff.

Comment

It's probably a good thing that wasn't a one play touchdown. Probably don't want Mines defense on the field so quickly again.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
                    It's probably a good thing that wasn't a one play touchdown. Probably don't want Mines defense on the field so quickly again.
                    And, this only proves true if you still score a touchdown.

Comment

You would think a pitch would be easier to stop, because there is no deception. You know right away where the ball is going. I would think Mines defense is better than this.

Comment

PA isn't land locked. They've got the port of Phildelphia and there's also Erie PA, where a lot of the lake shipping can move in and out of.
                        And we can be at the shore in half a morning..at least those of us in the most relevant part of PA…

Comment

So I should ask you for the air speed velocity of an unladen Swallow??
                          African or European?

Comment

Originally posted by LakerDad
                            Congrats Harding! Really impressive effort today. Dominating on both sides of the ball. Mines had NO chance stopping the flexbone today.

Perhaps now LeftSider will discuss his ultra double secret knowledge than he gleaned watching Mines defensive line....then again its still in the 4th quarter and Mines could still read the message board and score 32 unanswered to win. lol
                            Pretty sure LeftSider got ahold of some moonshine as is drunk enough to go streaking. ;-)

Comment

Sorry man, guess I'm just used to the really crappy broadcasters in the MIAA.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
                                You would think a pitch would be easier to stop, because there is no deception. You know right away where the ball is going. I would think Mines defense is better than this.
                                Hard to stop toss and belly…. But they stopped neither.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X