Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-MAC - National Signing Day

Are any G-MAC programs having an exciting day?

Re: G-MAC - National Signing Day

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Are any G-MAC programs having an exciting day?
    Check out Twitter @UFOilersFootball throughout the day to see our new Oilers.
    Last edited by UFOILERFAN; 02-06-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

First year KWC Head Coach Craig Yeast announces his 2019 KWC Football Roster and Coaching Staff: https://kwcpanthers.com/roster.aspx?path=football
      Last edited by alumnifan; 02-06-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

On the front page with the schools listed for NLI day, Notre Dame is listed with the GMAC. HILARIOUS!!!

Comment

I will post a list in a while. Most interesting thing for me is that early announcements have featured a lot of Michigan kids. That is good to see because a bunch of the criticism (mainly from other GLIAC Michigan schools) was that a move to the GMAC would doom Hillsdale's ability to recruit in-state. That's being proven false today.

Comment

Hmmm. NDC looks pretty good in that slot.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
              Hmmm. NDC looks pretty good in that slot.
              That's what I thought.

Comment

We have an opening.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerblue View Post
                  I will post a list in a while. Most interesting thing for me is that early announcements have featured a lot of Michigan kids. That is good to see because a bunch of the criticism (mainly from other GLIAC Michigan schools) was that a move to the GMAC would doom Hillsdale's ability to recruit in-state. That's being proven false today.
                  I see your point, but I didn't see a long list and most are showing they were only offered by Hillsdale. Harding looks like he's a good get.
                  https://football.thedzone.com/player...ear=2019&date=

Comment

ODU has a consolidated list:
                    http://ohiodominicanpanthers.com/spo...20190205nfth2x

Stayed close to home - all but one are from OH.

Comment

Findlay's consolidated list is up:
                      http://athletics.findlay.edu/sports/...201902069y7hz0

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                        I see your point, but I didn't see a long list and most are showing they were only offered by Hillsdale. Harding looks like he's a good get.
                        https://football.thedzone.com/player...ear=2019&date=
                        They've announced 15 and 8 are from Michigan. Others are 3 from Ohio, 1 each from Ontario, Iowa, Indiana, and Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerblue View Post
                          They've announced 15 and 8 are from Michigan. Others are 3 from Ohio, 1 each from Ontario, Iowa, Indiana, and Illinois.
                          So, HC didn't lose many kids to other MI schools? Hard to tell, but the site I linked indicated that the MI kids, cept for the one, only got offers from HC. Alternately, I'm not sure how many HC offered wound up going elsewhere... maybe some to Wayne/Davenport.
                          Last edited by Redwing; 02-06-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

http://www.gotiffindragons.com/sport...form=hootsuite

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                              So, HC didn't lose many kids to other MI schools? Hard to tell, but the site I linked indicated that the MI kids, cept for the one, only got offers from HC. Alternately, I'm not sure how many HC offered wound up going elsewhere... maybe some to Wayne/Davenport.
                              Everybody offers kids that go somewhere else. I haven't dug into to see how many. There might be a bunch. Doesn't really matter. The kid ultimately has the power, as they should, to pick the best fit for them. You don't want kids who don't want you. It's like getting a date with the prettiest girl in school but it ultimately doesn't go well. You end up spending a bunch of money on her at Sizzler and she barely says anything, barely touches her food (or anything else for that matter) and sits in the car the whole time with her arms crossed. Great get Slugger, but ultimately it was a waste of time. They offered a Brother Rice kid who went to Wayne State. Best of luck to that kid. Isn't a Wayne State is better than Hillsdale thing. Get some kids. Lose some kids.

"We haven't worried about recruiting head to head with these other guys (meaning other then GLIAC schools) for 15 years," a long time assistant told me 2 or 3 years ago. "We've got our own kind of kid we have to go find. Ultimately we have to get kids that can play and want to be here. They usually know right away, one way or the other."

All I know is that it's great to see Michigan kids still wanting to go there after all we heard was that the GMAC move was going to be a disaster.

Full List of Signees -

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X