Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK FOUR GAMES

Thomas More(1-0, 2-1) @ Walsh(0-1, 2-1)
    Lake Erie(0-1, 1-2) @ Northwood(0-1, 0-3)
    Ashland(1-0, 1-2) @ Tiffin(1-0, 3-0)
    Findlay(1-0, 2-1) @ Hillsdale(0-1, 0-3)
    Ohio Dominican(0-1, 1-2) @ Kentucky Wesleyan(1-0, 2-1)

Thomas More(1-0, 2-1) @ Walsh(0-1, 2-1) 24-10. I am on the TM bandwagon. With a defense that is top in the conference TM will be in every game. A huge upset win over OD has me believing.
    Lake Erie(0-1, 1-2) @ Northwood(0-1, 0-3) 24-17. Northwood played very good last week against Tiffin and I think they get their 1st win of the season.
    Ashland(1-0, 1-2) @ Tiffin(1-0, 3-0) 27-10. Tiffin didn’t play well last week maybe looking ahead to this game. Ashland has some real offensive questions so their defense needs to step up again. Tiffin makes a statement.
    Findlay(1-0, 2-1) @ Hillsdale(0-1, 0-3) 41-10. Findlay plays a little better competition this week but not much better. Hillsdale is giving up 41 points a game this year and that defense is marshmallow soft. Will Hillsdale win a game this year? Not this week.
    Ohio Dominican(0-1, 1-2) @ Kentucky Wesleyan(1-0, 2-1) 27-17. I do like KW and they are improving but I still believe in OD. The middle of the GMAC is now much tougher and I am looking for a good game. OD needs this one.

Comment

Comment

Thomas More(1-0, 2-1) @ Walsh(0-1, 2-1) 17-14
        Lake Erie(0-1, 1-2) @ Northwood(0-1, 0-3) 27-17
        Ashland(1-0, 1-2) @ Tiffin(1-0, 3-0) 24-10
        Findlay(1-0, 2-1) @ Hillsdale(0-1, 0-3) 34-17
        Ohio Dominican(0-1, 1-2) @ Kentucky Wesleyan(1-0, 2-1) 31-20

Comment

Comment

While I'm certainly not going to call for an Ashland win on Saturday ( I know better when playing Tiffin). Do we really know anything about Tiffin after 3 games? The three teams they have beat are 1-8 so far this year. They might have played the easiest schedule in the GMAC to date. Ashland's offense has gotten better every week, if they can figure out whatever is going on with the run game they could get on a roll real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by unc4life View Post
              While I'm certainly not going to call for an Ashland win on Saturday ( I know better when playing Tiffin). Do we really know anything about Tiffin after 3 games? The three teams they have beat are 1-8 so far this year. They might have played the easiest schedule in the GMAC to date. Ashland's offense has gotten better every week, if they can figure out whatever is going on with the run game they could get on a roll real quick.
              That's why I picked Ashland to win.

Comment

Originally posted by unc4life View Post
                You are right on with this as something seems to be slowing the run game down but the talent is there for an explosion. I have decided to go to this game as I only go to one a year and being close enough and what could be a championship quality game I am gonna drag my old butt out for this one. It’s so nice sitting on my couch with a few screens going with free GMAC broadcasts. I also have FloTV subscription and they have tons of DII football games to watch. Hoping for a great game!!

Comment

Thomas More
                  Northwood
                  Ashland
                  Findlay
                  Ohio Dominican

Comment

Originally posted by GMACFB View Post

You are right on with this as something seems to be slowing the run game down but the talent is there for an explosion. I have decided to go to this game as I only go to one a year and being close enough and what could be a championship quality game I am gonna drag my old butt out for this one. It’s so nice sitting on my couch with a few screens going with free GMAC broadcasts. I also have FloTV subscription and they have tons of DII football games to watch. Hoping for a great game!!
                    I think the biggest thing slowing the run game right now isn't even on the team. Its the fact that the last 20 years (joking) Austin Brenner was the QB and was a legit threat to run the ball. You had to account for that on every play. Teams now don't have that threat to deal with and are playing AU more focused on the running back run game. The talent is there, AU just needs to figure out how to scheme against it. The passing game has also improved the last 2 weeks which should also open up more running lanes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X