Charleston is shell shocked

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Can I change my score prediction?

Leave a comment:

• 4_tattoos
    replied
    I'm tuned in to MASN. Look forward to seeing what Frostburg can do live.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Big game tonight, with the weather going to be a factor i predict a Bobcats win. 28-17

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Not quite sure how I feel about this quick turn around Thursday Night game. It could be the best time to catch a Charleston team after losing a tough high-scoring game against Notre Dame College.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Our offense decided that they wanted to play down to West Virginia Wesleyan. They played well and have us their best shot but in the second half we finally got our heads on right and played. If we play like we did last week Charleston is going to have a field day

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    I was out and about most of the day and missed the game. It looks like WVa Wesleyan gave Frostburg a little battle. A up next is their 4th and final Thursday Night game against Charleston.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
    Yawn, What a boring week
    It's a boring week because Frostburg has WVa Wesleyan. And that should be a fairly easy win for the Bobcats. However, I am sure Coach Fitz won't allow them to think this way.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Yawn, What a boring week

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Don't know if you've followed D2 on this message board prior to FROSTBURG joining the MEC. If not you should know that SR1 is considered a non factor in the broader world of D2 football. Though several teams, most notably IUP and NDC, have played well this region is the only one of the 4 SR that has never won the NC. Don't draw a lot from success in this area.
    Duly Noted!

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied

From what i've seen at the D2 level MU is by far a better team then anyone we've played yet. They would have mopped the floor with Fairmont. I will have to see Notre Dame College play before i make an opinion on them. MU would be a top tier team at the D2 level IMO.
    Don't know if you've followed D2 on this message board prior to FROSTBURG joining the MEC. If not you should know that SR1 is considered a non factor in the broader world of D2 football. Though several teams, most notably IUP and NDC, have played well this region is the only one of the 4 SR that has never won the NC. Don't draw a lot from success in this area.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

VALDOSTA, NWMSU, GVSU, ASHLAND, FERRIS ST, MINN ST, MINN DUL et all. Let's say MT U would dominate SR1 but what that mean after all.
    That said FROSTBURG does seem like it made a good move into a middle of the road league, perhaps excepting NDC.
    From what i've seen at the D2 level MU is by far a better team then anyone we've played yet. They would have mopped the floor with Fairmont. I will have to see Notre Dame College play before i make an opinion on them. MU would be a top tier team at the D2 level IMO.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Mount union would run d2 or at least be a top 10 team
    VALDOSTA, NWMSU, GVSU, ASHLAND, FERRIS ST, MINN ST, MINN DUL et all. Let's say MT U would dominate SR1 but what that mean after all.
    That said FROSTBURG does seem like it made a good move into a middle of the road league, perhaps excepting NDC.
    Last edited by CALUPA69; 10-06-2019, 11:34 AM. Reason: Additional info.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X