Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Only thing we can win are conference titles which by year 3 we will be competing for

Leave a comment:

• 4_tattoos
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
    WOW.....what a win! This win REALLY helps Frostburg St recruiting-wise here in the state of Maryland. Guys that Shepherd and Fairmont St usually battle over will now have to deal with Frostburg State.
    Bowie State too. Frostburg's success in D2 will probably effect Bowie the most.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Ahhhh!! That's true. In my enthusiasim having BOTH "my" teams win last night, I forgot about the whole three year thing. They can still win the conference though!

Side question, I wonder if Frostburg goes say 9-2 on the season if they might get an invitation to one of those "DII Bowl Games?" May not be the playoffs, but some people on other boards crow about them.

Second question...I wonder if Frostburg could be regionally ranked? I think the rule is that they can't participate in the playoffs. Don't think it says anything about the Regional Rankings.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

You were close on your prediction! :)
    I knew if we were going to win we were going to eke it out at the last second. didnt think double OT

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
    Frostburg @ Fairmont state My final Score Prediction. Frostburg 35 - Fairmont 31
    You were close on your prediction! :)

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    WOW.....what a win! This win REALLY helps Frostburg St recruiting-wise here in the state of Maryland. Guys that Shepherd and Fairmont St usually battle over will now have to deal with Frostburg State.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Frostburg claims the OT win over Fairmont 41-34!!

Lots of football to play this season, but could Frostburg make the NCAA playoffs in their first DII season???!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    OT

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    definitely won't be low scoring but i think a 35-31 game is where this will end up.

Leave a comment:

• BigJacket
    replied
    Definitely won't be low scoring.

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    Frostburg @ Fairmont state My final Score Prediction. Frostburg 35 - Fairmont 31

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied
    It's game day up on the mountain. I'd like to hear some score predictions! I'll go first
    Frostburg 35- WLU 14

Leave a comment:

• Clydes 'N Rams
    replied
    Got to admit that am impressed with Frostburg's start in the D2 level. Thought they would be pretty solid with the way they had hung with the very good D3 playoff teams recently, but didn't anticipate this level. Kudos to their coaches for getting them ready to be this competitive!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X