Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB's Sprint football winning streak has come to an abrupt end. They lost @ Army today, 63-0.

​​​​​​
    Last edited by crixus; 11-05-2022, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Saturday, October 15, 2022 - Alderson Broaddus @ Glenville State

Half Time - Pioneers 17 Battlers 0

​​​​
      Last edited by crixus; 10-15-2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Final Score - Glenville State 31 Alderson Broaddus 12

Next game (10/22), Battlers host WV Wesleyan Bobcats.

Comment

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - West Virginia Wesleyan Bobcats @ Alderson Broaddus Battlers

Half Time - AB 20 WVW 7

Battlers scored on a 79 yard TD pass just before the break.

Comment

WV Wesleyan wins it, 31-30. The Battlers are now 0-8 overall and 0-7 conference.

Comment

Great coaching!

This is hot garbage. Blew a 23-7 lead at home. No way we should have lost this game.We will finish 0-11.

This guy will be 1-25 (for a 3-year record) at the end of this season. I have never seen an AB coach blow a game since Steve Dodd blew the WVIAC championship against UC in 1993. Unfortunately, this was a toilet bowl game between two teams that didn't have a win entering today. At least Dodd blew it in a championship game. I am glad the basketballs are bouncing because this guy running the show is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
                Great coaching!

This is hot garbage. Blew a 23-7 lead at home. No way we should have lost this game.We will finish 0-11.

This guy will be 1-25 (for a 3-year record) at the end of this season. I have never seen an AB coach blow a game since Steve Dodd blew the WVIAC championship against UC in 1993. Unfortunately, this was a toilet bowl game between two teams that didn't have a win entering today. At least Dodd blew it in a championship game. I am glad the basketballs are bouncing because this guy running the show is laughable.
                Seems like they have gotten worse since he took over. Feel bad for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by MECFAN1421 View Post

Seems like they have gotten worse since he took over. Feel bad for the kids.
                  One thing's for sure, they haven't improved. I feel bad for the players also. Oh well, three more games to go. I think I can survive, hope the team can too.

Comment

We lost 58-7 to a team that came into today 4-3. Not even competitive.

A decision will have to be made once the season is mercifully over......bring back a guy that has won 1 game in three years or make a change? Mind you, that one win was over a team that was 0-11 and quite frankly has been as bad as we have been the last three years.

Bring him back? What do you gain? We usually aren't competitive and it seems that we are worse and even less competitive than four years ago. I wouldn't mind these losses if we were better but it looks flat bad to me. The lack of competitiveness is what troubles me the most.

Change and you still rebuild. Yes, you kind of start over. But these type of games are a common theme now.

Comment

Battlers sprint football lost to Navy, 41-0 and fall to 1-4 on the season. They have one game left to play vs Chestnut Hill next Saturday in Philippi.

​​​​​​
                      Last edited by crixus; 11-05-2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Alderson Broaddus Battlers sprint football leads the Chestnut Hill Griffins at half time in Philippi, 17-10.

​​​​​​
                        Last edited by crixus; 11-05-2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Final - AB Battlers 40 Chestnut Hill Griffins 31

Battlers finish the sprint football season with a 2-5 record, that's two more wins than last season.

​​​​​​
                          Last edited by crixus; 11-05-2022, 02:22 PM.

Comment

31-0, Battlers down at half time against Concord in the D2 game.

Comment

Final - Concord 50 AB 13. The Battlers are now 0-10. They finish out the season against first place Notre Dame College in Philippi next Saturday, 11/12.
                              Last edited by crixus; 11-06-2022, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                                Final - Concord 50 AB 13. The Battlers are now 0-10. They finish out the season against first place Notre Dame College in Philippi next Saturday, 11/12.
                                I took a look at Notre Dame's football schedule. They are real concerned about us. They have already put on their schedule that they will be in the playoff on November 19th. LOL!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X