Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Cal was really good early last year (nearly beating IUP and Shepherd). After losing their third really tight game (and seeing their playoff hopes vanish), it seemed like they threw in the towel down the stretch. They will be a very tough game in the opener, but will be breaking in a new QB.
    Cal should win by 50. AB is below Lock Haven level bad. Might be the worst D2 team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Cal should win by 50. AB is below Lock Haven level bad. Might be the worst D2 team in the country.
      I was being polite. Yes, it will be a massacre.

Comment

I am not trying to be funny here, but why wouldn't AB and Wesleyan not just play each other twice in football. Why schedule an OOC against a PSAC school? Is Wesleyan going to schedule another GLIAC school.

Wesleyan and AB are just flat bad right now. I know it goes against the grain to play a team twice in a season, but will the college football world be in turmoil if AB & Wesleyan play twice. No! Wesleyan last season scheduled GLIAC Saginaw Valley State and took a 72-0 thumping. Both schools are at the point that they should just play each other twice and give your team's a chance to win. We went 0-11 last season and Wesleyan went 1-10. The records were flipped the previous seasons. Just take short trips up and down 119 and give each program a chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
          It's March 27th, still waiting for Alderson Broaddus to release their 2023 football schedule. I'm a glutton for punishment...
          Don't the MEC schools typically release their schedules at or around the same time where the MEC releases the schedule? Or did the MEC schools stop that practice?
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Don't the MEC schools typically release their schedules at or around the same time where the MEC releases the schedule? Or did the MEC schools stop that practice?
            The MEC was founded in 2012, but Alderson Broaddus the team I follow joined in 2020. Sorry, but I don't know the answer to your question. All I know is that I just checked the Battlers website and the 2023 schedule hasn't been posted yet.
            Last edited by crixus; 04-21-2023, 01:35 PM.
            Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

In fairness, AB released their football schedule on April 6th. They stated on the release that the exact time and dates would be coming at a later date. That might be because the MEC has some Thursday night game setups that AB might be a part of. But they did release on social media who we play each week.

https://twitter.com/ABBattlers/statu...750720/photo/1

I am sure they don't want to put it up on the athletic website until they figure out the exact dates for games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X