Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all are trying to make a comeback here.

Comment

Well...Looks like we finally have a good QB. Garcia throws for 414 and 3 TD's to back up his 374 yard 3 TD game last week. Also two quality WR's in Charles and Harvey who have gone over 100 yards both games. SADLY...The defense is also playing like the defense of old...big chunk play after big chunk play given up.

Comment

Our rushing attack is dangerous (leading rusher 21 yards)

Comment

Originally posted by Topper Pride View Post
          Our rushing attack is dangerous (leading rusher 21 yards)
          Yea...Any similarity between this collection of runners and Kevon Calhoun, Eddie Hills or Branden Ore is PURELY coincidental. Lost in the passing attack of the early Waillaie years is the running game. First five years of the Waillaie regime we had five different 1000 yard rushers...last 12 (probably 13) has produced ONE thousand yard rusher.

Comment

Wasn’t that like 15 years ago when you had thst 2 year run ?

Comment

Originally posted by RamPride View Post
              Yes, we still dream about it every night!

Comment

I was in middle school for that high scoring playoff game. Awesome game to be at for a kid. I’m now 27 and graduated from WL 4 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Layton View Post
                  I was in middle school for that high scoring playoff game. Awesome game to be at for a kid. I’m now 27 and graduated from WL 4 years ago
                  Holy Cow! Were you on this board before you were in college?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Holy Cow! Were you on this board before you were in college?
                    Summer before sophomore year of college is when I made this account

Comment

You could’ve called me a “redshirt” academic student I didn’t play a sport in college

Comment

Originally posted by Layton View Post

Summer before sophomore year of college is when I made this account
                        Good to know! At least I wasn't talking trash to a high school kid.

Comment

It actually was a six year run that ended 12 years ago. Over that 12 years, we've had 17 different starting QB's.

Comment

A six run that ended 12 years ago, delusional…and if you ever get above .500 you will be the greatest team to ever play in the conference lol..

Comment

A six run that ended 12 years ago, delusional…and if you ever get above .500 you will be the greatest team to ever play in the conference lol..
                              Delusional as in it didn't happen??? Quite clearly, it did happen sooooo...NOT delusional. Now you could say it is immaterial to the current team or ancient history but you can't say it is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Delusional as in it didn't happen??? Quite clearly, it did happen sooooo...NOT delusional. Now you could say it is immaterial to the current team or ancient history but you can't say it is delusional.
                                6 years? You just counting a winning season as a run? I'm assuming this is the year range.

2005- 6-5
                                2006- 7-4
                                2007- 8-3
                                2008- 7-4
                                2009- 11-2
                                2010- 7-3
                                2011 was the start of the real run, and still running today. 52-86 record for ol' Roger post Amedro.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X