Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LIU Post and a playoff bid?

Originally posted by Champ View Post
    Well we will see what happens with other teams, but i think that a 2 loss assumption wont get in over 2 loss Psac team and New haven will have no OCC that counts. Same thing that happened to Post last year their OCC win was out of the region so it didn't count on the region ranking. Which seemed to be why a 3 loss team got in over a 2 loss Post team
    That and the 3-loss team had a better strength of schedule and a better record against common opponents - Bentley - than Post.
    Last edited by Horror Child; 10-16-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Is there a place to find out injury news? Mainly concerned with marinan from LIU. Any update would be tremendous. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by LIU21 View Post
        Is there a place to find out injury news? Mainly concerned with marinan from LIU. Any update would be tremendous. Thanks in advance.
        Team injury info is not something I would share on a public forum even if I knew.

Comment

Originally posted by LIU21 View Post
          There is no mandate like the NFL for injury info. Coaches are always tight lipped about them. You can usually see what is going by seeing who is on the sideline and dressed to play each game.

Some teams have depth charts but will not always update them frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
            There is no mandate like the NFL for injury info. Coaches are always tight lipped about them. You can usually see what is going by seeing who is on the sideline and dressed to play each game.

Some teams have depth charts but will not always update them frequently.
            AIC hasnt put out a depth chart for around 7 years

Comment

Post should win with the multiple transfer students.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjp82 View Post
                Post should win with the multiple transfer students.
                Every team in the conference has multiple transfer students? Especially the top teams.

Comment

Was very concerned at the game today I saw multiple unexpected starters for Post on the sideline,

Comment

Comment

Pace did not complete a pass. Good defense or bad offense??

Discuss.

Comment

Discuss.
                        For starters, Pace QB's actually completed four passes - to LIU Post defenders. Take away those INTs and Pace's passing attack went a robust 0-for-8.

I'd also argue that it was a good LIUP defense because they held Pace to 137 yards on 47 carries.
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                          For starters, Pace QB's actually completed four passes - to LIU Post defenders. Take away those INTs and Pace's passing attack went a robust 0-for-8.

I'd also argue that it was a good LIUP defense because they held Pace to 137 yards on 47 carries.
                          Sorry. Pace didn't complete a pass to their own team in the game.

Comment

Discuss.
                            Only caught the first half of the game, but Post defense looks great. Nazir streater seems to be all over the place and Kevin Petit Frere is in the backfield every play.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                              Only caught the first half of the game, but Post defense looks great. Nazir streater seems to be all over the place and Kevin Petit Frere is in the backfield every play.

Comment

I'm not sure, we wore the Russell jerseys for my first two years I played, once Post made the switch to Adidas they sold the old Jerseys to the alumni, parents and fans. So it could be anyone really. If you go on the football website you can actually go back by year and look at the numbers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X