Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Child
    replied
    Assumption schedule now shows game at Grand Valley State on October 17.

Leave a comment:

• NE10Fan
    replied
    The AC website has been woeful the past two years. They still have background pictures of guys who played two years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Assumption's schedule also incorrectly lists the New Haven game as a home game.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

Grand Valley still seems to think it's on.
    If the game is off, Assumption isn't saying anything about it. It's GV's Homecoming game too.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied
    Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Odd now that the Assumption schedule is out that the Grand Valley game is not listed. Did something change?

https://assumption.prestosports.com/...20-21/schedule
    Grand Valley still seems to think it's on.

Leave a comment:

• Horror Child
    replied
    Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

Good for them - The Grand Valley schedule is out and lists the Assumption game. Great to see Assumption make the effort to enhance their schedule. Go win a non-conf game [or 2] and make a better case for the playoffs.
    Odd now that the Assumption schedule is out that the Grand Valley game is not listed. Did something change?

https://assumption.prestosports.com/...20-21/schedule

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    St. Anselm is scheduled to play Tiffin in Week 2 when everyone else plays pseudo-non-conference games. This presumably means they have an opening in Week 11.

Leave a comment:

• Horror Child
    replied

Bentley has posted schedule - Opening Thurs. 9-3 @ 6:00 - all other games on Sat -times TBA. West Chester - Assumption [Non- L] - Stonehill - first 3 games
    And they still have 10/24 open to play SR1 opponent Alderson Broaddus which is still listed on D2's open dates page.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Originally posted by ne10nyc View Post

If NH cannot get into the NEC. (Which I have heard) No way do I make that move. CAA for football would be great. America East for all other sports. No thanks.
    I would be a bit surprised if NH couldn't get approval to the NEC provided they make appropriate changes, but then again, the NEC may not want any more schools right now. As NE10Fan said, the CAA has 12 teams and they may also be closed to new schools, particularly re-classifying schools.

New Haven may also consider applying for the MAAC for non-football sports - they are geographically more aligned with New York-area schools than other New England schools and they used to be in the same conference with Quinnipiac, who is a MAAC member. Guessing their strategy is to go all-in for the NEC right now since it's probably the easiest conference to make a sales pitch to.

Leave a comment:

• BigCatcirca73
    replied
    Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    Looks like Franklin Pierce is the only other school with a schedule right now-they play D3 Wesley again and have a home and home with New Haven.
    Bentley has posted schedule - Opening Thurs. 9-3 @ 6:00 - all other games on Sat -times TBA. West Chester - Assumption [Non- L] - Stonehill - first 3 games

Leave a comment:

• NE10Fan
    replied
    The CAA has 12 teams in football where the NEC has 8 (9 with Merrimack which is still in the D1 reclassification process till '23). I don't know about the other sports, but they would seem to line up better with the NEC for football by the numbers.

Leave a comment:

• ne10nyc
    replied
    If NH cannot get into the NEC. (Which I have heard) No way do I make that move. CAA for football would be great. America East for all other sports. No thanks.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied

That's out of their hands isn't it? NE-10 should have Franklin Pierce schedule another D-3 team until they get things rolling. I'm sure NH would rather not play them twice.

Leave a comment:

• BigCatcirca73
    replied
    Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post

If you discount the Franklin Pierce OOC game.
    That's out of their hands isn't it? NE-10 should have Franklin Pierce schedule another D-3 team until they get things rolling. I'm sure NH would rather not play them twice.

Leave a comment:

• NE10Fan
    replied
    If you discount the Franklin Pierce OOC game.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X