Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to get the 2nd team some live reps today. Jus sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: IUP at Lock Haven

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Define 'down' ....We talking season or couple weeks?
      The thread reported he was walking around with a brace and hurt which i extrapolated that Arnold now along with Peterson would be out for at least the next game. Just speculation based on nothing more than what I read in the thread. We'll have to wait for the injury report.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
        The thread reported he was walking around with a brace and hurt which i extrapolated that Arnold now along with Peterson would be out for at least the next game. Just speculation based on nothing more than what I read in the thread. We'll have to wait for the injury report.
        Jeff had a small brace on his leg and like many 1st team defenders, did not play the second half.
        At the end of the game the brace was off and he was walking comfortably.

Comment

That sounds promising. Hopefully he is fine and returns this week.

Main part of the schedule starting and the soft games are done.

Comment

Mercyhurst will certainly be a step up from Millersville and Lock Haven. It will be a good final tune-up prior to SRU and Cal.

Comment

Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
              Honestly, wouldn't surprise me. If you go to Lock Haven, what do you even major in, looking at hills?
              Hey, I've got to defend the old school of my native Lock Haven. They actually have a lot of the same majors as other schools. But seriously, their Sports Management program has a really high national rank. They have a nationally ranked Physician Assistant program that I think was the 2nd in PA after Hahnemann. They have a Nanotechnology program. Sure, it's a small town, rural environment but so are many of the PSAC schools.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X