• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony33
    replied
    Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
    Sheets will do for that Clown. No respect for that guy, talked crap ever since he got on this board. Total cheerleader, probably bugs the coaches if his kid eats the bench, guaranteed. U could tell his tone when they ready to blame staff...SO True
    IUP412 you're not even worth a response.

Leave a comment:

• Tony33
    replied

Trust me Hurst is NO ASHLAND. Two different programs and talent leave. Look up the score from 2016 when they played...just sayin
    2016!!!!!!! Really, 2016. Dude we are talking 2 recruiting classes ago. WOW.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Oh sure now they have the Bouncy House outside The Cig. I wanted to go in the Bouncy House!

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Sheets will do for that Clown. No respect for that guy, talked crap ever since he got on this board. Total cheerleader, probably bugs the coaches if his kid eats the bench, guaranteed. U could tell his tone when they ready to blame staff...SO True

Leave a comment:

• IUP412
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    LOL ...

Have a safe trip down to Indiana. If you need any dining tips or anything hit me up on the private messages.

Leave a comment:

• IUP412
    replied

You didn't say "21 plus" ... you said 21 would win Mercyhurst the game.
    That Clown is already in recovery mode and ain't even Saturday. LOL

Leave a comment:

• IUP412
    replied

A whole lot of losses.
    Hurst suppose to be good cause they beat a BAD Bloomsburg team at home. Now that is Funny.....just sayin

Leave a comment:

• IUP412
    replied

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    I don't think IUP has proven themselves yet this year. They can do that this Saturday. Just how good Ashland is this year is questionable and LH and 'Ville aren't competitive. IUP needs to be ready for Hurst. Hope they get a good crowd for this one.
    Trust me Hurst is NO ASHLAND. Two different programs and talent leave. Look up the score from 2016 when they played...just sayin

Leave a comment:

• Tony33
    replied

LOL ...

Have a safe trip down to Indiana. If you need any dining tips or anything hit me up on the private messages.
    Will do, Thanks IUPbigINDIANS.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
    You caught me, tried to sneak that plus in there. LOL

LOL ...

Leave a comment:

• Tony33
    replied

You caught me, tried to sneak that plus in there. LOL

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Nope 10 will not be enough to win, I already said 21 plus. As IUP fans mention their running backs, Hurst has a pretty good stable of back also, led by 21 Owens.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

I don't think IUP has proven themselves yet this year. They can do that this Saturday. Just how good Ashland is this year is questionable and LH and 'Ville aren't competitive. IUP needs to be ready for Hurst. Hope they get a good crowd for this one.

Leave a comment:

• Tony33
    replied

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
    I watched a little bit of the Hurst game last week...I'll be surprised if they score 10 points, do you think that's enough to get the win?
    Nope 10 will not be enough to win, I already said 21 plus. As IUP fans mention their running backs, Hurst has a pretty good stable of back also, led by 21 Owens.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

That IUP412 I can't argue with. Until Saturday night. I will be on the board, please don't let the crickets chirp when you lose.
    I watched a little bit of the Hurst game last week...I'll be surprised if they score 10 points, do you think that's enough to get the win?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X