Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    Are you gonna be the big donor to get them to the promised land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe if Homer can find lots of loose change in the couch down in Kier's basement. :laugh:

-

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
      Formula to beat Lenny: 1. Load the box sell out on the run. 2. CONTAIN RUSH give him ALL day if you must just make him throw from the pocket, he doesn't have the ability to stand in the pocket and deliver strikes for 4 quarters so he wants to scramble around and play backyard football. He needs that play action to get into a rhythm, put IUP in obvious passing downs or sell out to get to an early lead to get IUP out of that ground and pound mentality. If you're gonna lose make number 5 beat you not their 5 running backs.
      Is that all? It sounds so easy ........... 34-4 or whatever it is up to now says it "ain't doh" ............ jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
        Is that all? It sounds so easy ........... 34-4 or whatever it is up to now says it "ain't doh" ............ jus sayin
        Isn't it funny how all of the plays and game plans work wonderfully on paper. We all know how to dunk a basketball, but how many of us can do it? This whole line of reasoning is foolhardy.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
          Isn't it funny how all of the plays and game plans work wonderfully on paper. We all know how to dunk a basketball, but how many of us can do it? This whole line of reasoning is foolhardy.

Haha ... almost 40 and can still just about shatter glass ... and put on a dunk show.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
            Maybe if Homer can find lots of loose change in the couch down in Kier's basement. :laugh:

-
            He puts the Homer in the basket.

Does what he's told.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
              I believe this was the same blueprint UWF used to eliminate IUP from the playoffs last year?
              One problem Hurst ain't no West Florida. In fact they don't have one defender that could start for West Florida....just sayin

Comment

Ok, and Ashland should have won your 1st game as well. Unless you were there, you don't know the story.... just saying.
                I was there should of been 21-10 game over as the GLIAC Refs did not call #24 Out of bounds on fourth and ten. Plain as day and admitted error by GLIAC brass....All True my man....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                  Formula to beat Lenny: 1. Load the box sell out on the run. 2. CONTAIN RUSH give him ALL day if you must just make him throw from the pocket, he doesn't have the ability to stand in the pocket and deliver strikes for 4 quarters so he wants to scramble around and play backyard football. He needs that play action to get into a rhythm, put IUP in obvious passing downs or sell out to get to an early lead to get IUP out of that ground and pound mentality. If you're gonna lose make number 5 beat you not their 5 running backs.
                  Better worry about Boro tough guy, u clowns have tendency to look past peeps, Seton Hill mean anything to U, LOL

Comment

I believe this was the same blueprint UWF used to eliminate IUP from the playoffs last year?
                    This is my last reply to your crap until Sat. Nite, because U and your team is irrelevant in the big scheme, fully funded and a Coach with a career Losing Record, enough said, u should be paying us to be on this Board...Just Sayin!

Comment

• Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                      Better worry about Boro tough guy, u clowns have tendency to look past peeps, Seton Hill mean anything to U, LOL

Comment

I was there should of been 21-10 game over as the GLIAC Refs did not call #24 Out of bounds on fourth and ten. Plain as day and admitted error by GLIAC brass....All True my man....
                        That was a pretty bad call! I know these are D-II refs, but how in the world can you make such a bad call ? The player took several steps out of bounds...

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Haha ... almost 40 and can still just about shatter glass ... and put on a dunk show.
                          The only glass I'm shattering these days is when I drop one while unloading the dishwasher.

Comment

• Comment

One problem Hurst ain't no West Florida. In fact they don't have one defender that could start for West Florida....just sayin
                              Now that is just crazy talk IUP412, oh you'll see those defenders on Saturday. We have many defenders that would start for West Florida or any other team in D2. This sir is a fact, lets just hope IUP weak defenders can cover Saturday.....just saying.

Comment

This is my last reply to your crap until Sat. Nite, because U and your team is irrelevant in the big scheme, fully funded and a Coach with a career Losing Record, enough said, u should be paying us to be on this Board...Just Sayin!
                                That IUP412 I can't argue with. Until Saturday night. I will be on the board, please don't let the crickets chirp when you lose.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X