Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=GhostOfHomer01;2265329]
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

No your Oline is big and very good at zone blocking. Its hard to stop 4 sets of fresh legs by the 4th quarter from gashing you. Lenny never in his life will have won a single game in his 4 years at IUP because of his ability to throw. He is the best game manager in PSAC history possibly Ill give him that. When it comes to handing the ball off for 5 straight plays running tempo to a bubble screen then the occasional fade route he is the best. That is superb Quarterbacking he is the best nobody could do that lol

Comment

[QUOTE=GhostOfHomer01;2265297]
      He's dying for new material.[/QUOTE

Im gonna have to wait till next year for new material. We all know you guys will flame out in the playoffs rinse wash repeat. But when this upset in Cal happens that will provide a lot of materials. Your secondary looks like a meal ticket lol

Comment

Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
        If Hurst offense gets rolling we will be on a whole different planet, just need to get it rolling, hopefully it will be this week. Like I said, the Defense and Special teams will be ready.
        Are you watching the same Mercyhurst team that everyone else is watching? IF isn't going to get you far, and in fact, it has gotten you a 14-23 record over the last three seasons, and the first three weeks of this year. That's like me saying if I start ripping my driver down the middle 300 yards consistently I'll be a scratch golfer. It's easy to talk, but backing it up is the challenge. Hope isn't much of a strategy. IUP has won more games combining last season and the first three weeks of this season than Mercyhurst has won in more than three years. May the odds be ever in your favor.
        Last edited by EyeoftheHawk; 09-18-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

[QUOTE=IUP24;2265381]Cal lost to teams that were either just as good or better. All of those Cal playoff teams minus last year maybe (who knows if Kier didnt leave his brain at the bottom of the Mon) Gets to the NC against THAT UWF team at home Idc how you guys slice it. You had no business losing that game. You guys had the best opportunity out of all of us.

Comment

[QUOTE=GhostOfHomer01;2265418]
            Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Cal lost to teams that were either just as good or better. All of those Cal playoff teams minus last year maybe (who knows if Kier didnt leave his brain at the bottom of the Mon) Gets to the NC against THAT UWF team at home Idc how you guys slice it. You had no business losing that game. You guys had the best opportunity out of all of us.
            It's 2018, Homer. I know that loss still stings you. But, please, it's time for you to let it go. Life goes on.

Gonna start calling you and Tony33 the "IF BROTHERS"

#IF-AF

Comment

[QUOTE=IUPbigINDIANS;2265422]
              Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post

It's 2018, Homer. I know that loss still stings you. But, please, it's time for you to let it go. Life goes on.

#IF-AF
              We were in the playoffs the last two years just like you guys lol what are you saying? Your loss stings me the most because I'm jealous how the football gods tried their hardest to get you in the NC but you guys just refuse to be great smh its really sad man.

Comment

#IF-AF
                We were in the playoffs the last two years just like you guys lol what are you saying? Your loss stings me the most because I'm jealous how the football gods tried their hardest to get you in the NC but you guys just refuse to be great smh its really sad man.
                You guys really gotta learn to close your quote tags.

Comment

Cal lost to teams that were either just as good or better. All of those Cal playoff teams minus last year maybe (who knows if Kier didnt leave his brain at the bottom of the Mon) Gets to the NC against THAT UWF team at home Idc how you guys slice it. You had no business losing that game. You guys had the best opportunity out of all of us.
                  You talk about the IUP-UWF game as if it were a first week non-conference game or even the first round of the playoffs. You also talk about UWF as if IUP lost to Mercyhurst. UWF defeated four consecutive ranked teams to get to the national championship game. UWF also played a great game. They held IUP to under 300 yards of offense and sacked Lenny 4 times (which is what should have been expected - they led the GSC in sacks last year).

Comment

Spoken like a guy who didn't watch Cal blow a lead at home in the fourth quarter to Valdosta in 2007. And then throw an interception in the end zone with a chance to win it in the waning seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                      You guys really gotta learn to close your quote tags.
                      and ESU needs to learn that in order to win football games you have to stop the other team from scoring more points, in order to do this you must learn the forbidden art of defense. I know the T word (tackling) hasn't been performed on campus in years. Focus more on your team "closing" football games instead of our quotations.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                        Spoken like a guy who didn't watch Cal blow a lead at home in the fourth quarter to Valdosta in 2007. And then throw an interception in the end zone with a chance to win it in the waning seconds.
                        did that team get blew out in the NC after? Or did they win it? asking for a friend

Comment

did that team get blew out in the NC after? Or did they win it? asking for a friend
                          If it wasn't them it would have been Cal.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                            I think it's the same guy who watched Cal blow a 17-0 lead at home to Shepherd, too.

Comment

and ESU needs to learn that in order to win football games you have to stop the other team from scoring more points, in order to do this you must learn the forbidden art of defense. I know the T word (tackling) hasn't been performed on campus in years. Focus more on your team "closing" football games instead of our quotations.
                              Right, I forgot that I am an ESU coach and it is my responsibility to fix their defense. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                                Right, I forgot that I am an ESU coach and it is my responsibility to fix their defense. :laugh:
                                lol ... good answer.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X