Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to watching this game. Hurst really should be 3-0, if the offense comes to life and get there legs under them (hopefully Saturday) we will have much to talk about. You guys are the team to beat and rightfully so, I'm just hoping Hurst come to play and not just come to hang close.
    Closer to 0-3 then 3-0 trust me....Bloom win total luck with that bad snap TD after a late punt return due to Bloom special teams...just sayin

Comment

NOBODY. TAKE. THE. BAIT.

STOP. TAKING. THE. BAIT.

My goodness gracious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
        NOBODY. TAKE. THE. BAIT.

STOP. TAKING. THE. BAIT.

My goodness gracious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
          Closer to 0-3 then 3-0 trust me....Bloom win total luck with that bad snap TD after a late punt return due to Bloom special teams...just sayin
          Ok, and Ashland should have won your 1st game as well. Unless you were there, you don't know the story.... just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Miamiu20 View Post
            If this game were at Mercyhurst I would give them a shot as they have 7 extra men on the field:)
            You'll see what that defense is all about Saturday, while drinking a beer saying "I can't believe Lenny couldn't do anything".

Comment

You'll see what that defense is all about Saturday, while drinking a beer saying "I can't believe Lenny couldn't do anything".
              Formula to beat Lenny: 1. Load the box sell out on the run. 2. CONTAIN RUSH give him ALL day if you must just make him throw from the pocket, he doesn't have the ability to stand in the pocket and deliver strikes for 4 quarters so he wants to scramble around and play backyard football. He needs that play action to get into a rhythm, put IUP in obvious passing downs or sell out to get to an early lead to get IUP out of that ground and pound mentality. If you're gonna lose make number 5 beat you not their 5 running backs.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                Formula to beat Lenny: 1. Load the box sell out on the run. 2. CONTAIN RUSH give him ALL day if you must just make him throw from the pocket, he doesn't have the ability to stand in the pocket and deliver strikes for 4 quarters so he wants to scramble around and play backyard football. He needs that play action to get into a rhythm, put IUP in obvious passing downs or sell out to get to an early lead to get IUP out of that ground and pound mentality. If you're gonna lose make number 5 beat you not their 5 running backs.
                Sounds so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Sounds so easy.
                  He used a lot of words, but really it is pretty easy.

Comment

He used a lot of words, but really it is pretty easy.
                    Yeah, I'm sure it is. Good luck.

Comment

Talking about doing it and doing it are very different.

That's probably why Lenny is 32-4 as a starter.

If only games were played on message boards, ...

Comment

Sounds so easy.
                        its easy for teams with talent. Your OC isnt some type of mastermind everyone knows what plays you're gonna call they just don't have the physical prowess to stop it. The key is to make you guys have to throw the ball to win and you will lose. But you're right nobody can do that at this point in the season.

Comment

Talking about doing it and doing it are very different.

That's probably why Lenny is 32-4 as a starter.

If only games were played on message boards, ...
                          80% of those wins would have been wins with him at Qb or not. Because all he does is hand the ball off or throw crossing patterns/posts off PA. Average HS Qbs can be successful playing for IUP its brainless work thats why a RB looks like he able to be a Qb when in reality when he has been asked to be a real QB he has failed miserably. His unique ability to run has been the difference in some games. But Im sure you guys would rather have a gun slinger than a RB at Qb, the scramble drill throw and pray mentality doesnt work when youre not playing PSAC teams with 20 less scholarships than you.

Comment

80% of those wins would have been wins with him at Qb or not. Because all he does is hand the ball off or throw crossing patterns/posts off PA. Average HS Qbs can be successful playing for IUP its brainless work thats why a RB looks like he able to be a Qb when in reality when he has been asked to be a real QB he has failed miserably.
                            Currently has the highest quarterback rating in the PSAC. 9 TD's, 1 pick.

Comment

80% of those wins would have been wins with him at Qb or not. Because all he does is hand the ball off or throw crossing patterns/posts off PA. Average HS Qbs can be successful playing for IUP its brainless work thats why a RB looks like he able to be a Qb when in reality when he has been asked to be a real QB he has failed miserably. His unique ability to run has been the difference in some games. But Im sure you guys would rather have a gun slinger than a RB at Qb, the scramble drill throw and pray mentality doesnt work when youre not playing PSAC teams with 20 less scholarships than you.
                              You couldn't stop it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                                You couldn't stop it!!!
                                yes could not stop the run game late in the game due to lack of depth.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X