Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
    If we do win, please don't start off saying they were looking ahead to the next game and give Hurst their proper respect.
    No no IUP will claim you guys are the best team they have ever seen like they did last year when they choked away an NC appearance at home to a 4 loss team.

Comment

I hear IUP is a very nice stadium to play in and the fans are off the chain, I'm just looking forward to seeing it and Lenny play again.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
        No no IUP will claim you guys are the best team they have ever seen like they did last year when they choked away an NC appearance at home to a 4 loss team.
        West Florida came into that game with 3 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
          West Florida came into that game with 3 losses.
          Either way Charles Norris you guys worshipped them like they were football Gods after that game instead of saying we choked because of the worst QB performance in football history by the best in the PSAC.

Comment

Either way Charles Norris you guys worshipped them like they were football Gods after that game instead of saying we choked because of the worst QB performance in football history by the best in the PSAC.
            They were football gods on that day. Just like the West Canaan Coyotes played like gods in the 2nd half against Gilroy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
              They were football gods on that day. Just like the West Canaan Coyotes played like gods in the 2nd half against Gilroy.
              No their Qb was able to complete a pass here and there every time you guys loaded the box like every other normal football team ever. Except you guys

Comment

Mox ran the Oopty Oop.

Comment

No their Qb was able to complete a pass here and there every time you guys loaded the box like every other normal football team ever. Except you guys

Comment

what do you mean?

Comment

what do you mean?

Comment

Nerves. It was a whole new world commanding a huddle knowing you cant just hand it off and win the game. When everyone in the stadium knows whether or not you go to the NC depends on you making reads and making throws under a good pass rush. Now maybe that experience will help him perform the next time he is in that position.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to watching this game. Hurst really should be 3-0, if the offense comes to life and get there legs under them (hopefully Saturday) we will have much to talk about. You guys are the team to beat and rightfully so, I'm just hoping Hurst come to play and not just come to hang close.
                          IUP hopes Hurst comes to play too because other than Ashland, this team hasn't been pushed at all. That's not good for IUP, or the teams they've played. There are a lot of one-sided games in the PSAC with too much disparity between the top and bottom teams in my opinion. Just not a strong conference from top to bottom.

Comment

If this game were at Mercyhurst I would give them a shot as they have 7 extra men on the field:)

Comment

FYI...

Comment

I hear IUP is a very nice stadium to play in and the fans are off the chain, I'm just looking forward to seeing it and Lenny play again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X