Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Kind of a wild story from yesterday. Jim Mora Jr, now the HC at Colorado State, took the play calling duties away from his defensive coordinator during...
-
He acquitted himself pretty well Friday night. His teammates actually let him down in some key spots where he made the correct decision. We’ll see...
Leave a comment:
-
The best players at this level are pretty much always going to look to move up and with around 350 D1 programs, somebody will find them. I don’t see...
Leave a comment:
-
It’s official. Mason Heintschel tore his ACL, done for the season. Brutal blow for Pitt.
Leave a comment:
-
That’s the risk you take when you fire a guy who is going to be sought after by other schools. Those players committed to Penn Stafe on paper, but...
Leave a comment:
-
I understand the reasons for wanting to move on from him. My reply was more about the idea of continuing to harbor ill will toward him with both parties...
Leave a comment:
-
Completely bananas high school game last night involving a team not far from Indiana. Once beaten Armstrong knocked off previously undefeated Plum 38-35,...
Leave a comment:
-
I don’t know why Penn State fans would have ill will towards Franklin. I’m not saying they don’t, I just don’t see any reason to....
Leave a comment:
-
Iowa State would struggle in the B1G and that’s essentially who Penn State is right now. Who knows if the loony fans and administration at that place...
Leave a comment:
-
Virginia Tech misses a game winning fg by inches and Pitt guts out a real nice road win. Duzz gets the better of James from Blacksburg. The bad news...
Leave a comment:
-
Former Notre Dame College rb Jaleel Maclaughlin took advantage of the Steelers defense deciding to sit out the 2nd quarter with a big td.
...
Leave a comment:
-
No ridiculous drops was a step in the right direction for DK. The penalties were tough, the one on Warren’s huge run was questionable. Pittman simply...
Leave a comment:
-
When they settled for the field goal to go up 30-27 I was sure they were going to wind up losing because Jaylen Warren tripped over his own feet with...
Leave a comment:
-
I had Iowa +5.5 so I was good whether that last play succeeded or not. Incredible poetic justice for Michigan to lose like that.
I did not...
Leave a comment:
-
That’s brutal. I think Dart is the goods and the Giants were poised to make a big jump in year one under Harbaugh. Ironic with all the talk of Dart...
Leave a comment:
-
Don’t forget very pedestrian RBs and a receiver room headlined by quite possibly the worst big money player the franchise has ever acquired.
...
Leave a comment:
-
Doing that to your six year old doesn’t read to me like a terrible decision. It tells me he’s a pretty terrible guy....
Leave a comment:
-
Well that certainly was not impressive at all. The offense looked very similar to what it did last year on the weeks things weren’t clicking. The...
Leave a comment:
-
Oklahoma State on a 12 game losing streak against FBS opponents, opened the season with a 14 point loss to Tulsa, and now they’re up 8 on Oregon with...
Leave a comment:
-
Pretty crazy that the Rams thought it would be a good idea to show up in Australia just over a day before that game.
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: