Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
    That IUP412 I can't argue with. Until Saturday night. I will be on the board, please don't let the crickets chirp when you lose.
    Tony, what's the word coming out of Hurst camp? Have they guaranteed a win up there? No bulletin board material from IUP this week. Wondering what the vibe is up in Erie. I know it's going to be LIT AF come 4:00 PM on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
      That was a pretty bad call! I know these are D-II refs, but how in the world can you make such a bad call ? The player took several steps out of bounds...
      They are Friday Night Light officials calling for PSAC. Simply horrible, they called a catch for Bloom that placed them on the 10 and the ball clearly hit the ground and then bounced into receiver arms. These officials are horrible.

Comment

They are Friday Night Light officials calling for PSAC. Simply horrible, they called a catch for Bloom that placed them on the 10 and the ball clearly hit the ground and then bounced into receiver arms. These officials are horrible.
        Not an easy job in real time. They don't get slow motion replays like us dorks do online. They aren't perfect and do miss calls.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
          Tony, what's the word coming out of Hurst camp? Have they guaranteed a win up there? No bulletin board material from IUP this week. Wondering what the vibe is up in Erie. I know it's going to be LIT AF come 4:00 PM on Saturday night.
          No word IUP24, that's one thing about the Hurst they don't give the other team bulletin board material, but me, I'll give you all the bulletin board stuff you need. They have the talent to beat any team on any given day, but as I said before I'm not worried about the D, if the OC don't play old school football "let's just keep the game close (reason for most of Hurst loses) and win in the fourth", can beat IUP, if not then I'll be on here Saturday saying the old Shoulda, coulda, woulda thang. Just keeping it honest. Have to play 60 Minutes of football.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Not an easy job in real time. They don't get slow motion replays like us dorks do online. They aren't perfect and do miss calls.
            I called the game (24 yrs), it is easy in real time. What you see in the stands, they see even better on the field. They're just horrible officials.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
              Are you watching the same Mercyhurst team that everyone else is watching? IF isn't going to get you far, and in fact, it has gotten you a 14-23 record over the last three seasons, and the first three weeks of this year. That's like me saying if I start ripping my driver down the middle 300 yards consistently I'll be a scratch golfer. It's easy to talk, but backing it up is the challenge. Hope isn't much of a strategy. IUP has won more games combining last season and the first three weeks of this season than Mercyhurst has won in more than three years. May the odds be ever in your favor.
              There's only one common denominator in that record.

Comment

There's only one common denominator in that record.
                A whole lot of losses.

Comment

A whole lot of losses.
                  Sometimes even seeing it in black and white isn't enough apparently. Oye!

Comment

That IUP412 I can't argue with. Until Saturday night. I will be on the board, please don't let the crickets chirp when you lose.
                    I watched a little bit of the Hurst game last week...I'll be surprised if they score 10 points, do you think that's enough to get the win?

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                      I watched a little bit of the Hurst game last week...I'll be surprised if they score 10 points, do you think that's enough to get the win?
                      Nope 10 will not be enough to win, I already said 21 plus. As IUP fans mention their running backs, Hurst has a pretty good stable of back also, led by 21 Owens.

Comment

I don't think IUP has proven themselves yet this year. They can do that this Saturday. Just how good Ashland is this year is questionable and LH and 'Ville aren't competitive. IUP needs to be ready for Hurst. Hope they get a good crowd for this one.

Comment

Nope 10 will not be enough to win, I already said 21 plus. As IUP fans mention their running backs, Hurst has a pretty good stable of back also, led by 21 Owens.

You didn't say "21 plus" ... you said 21 would win Mercyhurst the game.

Comment

You didn't say "21 plus" ... you said 21 would win Mercyhurst the game.
                            You caught me, tried to sneak that plus in there. LOL

Comment

You caught me, tried to sneak that plus in there. LOL

LOL ...

Have a safe trip down to Indiana. If you need any dining tips or anything hit me up on the private messages.

Comment

LOL ...

Have a safe trip down to Indiana. If you need any dining tips or anything hit me up on the private messages.
                                Will do, Thanks IUPbigINDIANS.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X