Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mercyhurst at IUP

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    SRU is a class program and would never, ever show up an opponent. Dr. Evil told us this for years. Of course, he did The Carlton at Miller Stadium one year (then cried to any media outlet who would listen after IUP danced on his rock).

That $8.56 per ticket 'service fee' online for IUP tickets is pretty sweet when you add it to the $13 ticket price. Granted, that $21.56 per ticket ... you can add to it some buy adding will-call pick up.

I have to wonder ... when one buys four tickets in the click of the same button (and all the while printing the tickets at home) ... why one has to pay $34.24 in 'service fees' ???

#bend-over

Comment

That $8.56 per ticket 'service fee' online for IUP tickets is pretty sweet when you add it to the $13 ticket price. Granted, that $21.56 per ticket ... you can add to it some buy adding will-call pick up.

I have to wonder ... when one buys four tickets in the click of the same button (and all the while printing the tickets at home) ... why one has to pay $34.24 in 'service fees' ???

#bend-over
      Gotta pay for the bounce house, face painting, games and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
        Gotta pay for the bounce house, face painting, games and more!

Comment

#bend-over
          It's really sad how IUP sports became such an utter rip-off. It's truly amazing that anybody comes to football and basketball games anymore.

-

Comment

#bend-over
            This is the ticket vendor creating their cut. Most likely nobody at IUP who can change this knows about this because they get in for free or buy season tickets through the mail.
            Last edited by Fightingscot82; 09-20-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              This is the ticket vendor creating their cut. Most likely nobody at IUP who can change this knows about this because they get in for free or buy season tickets through the mail.
              Hence my rant

Comment

Hence my rant
                The other half just wander in thru one of the 19 mystery gates in the prison fence

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                  Now that is just crazy talk IUP412, oh you'll see those defenders on Saturday. We have many defenders that would start for West Florida or any other team in D2. This sir is a fact, lets just hope IUP weak defenders can cover Saturday.....just saying.
                  Eh. SMH

Comment

I think this is the week IUP has a let down....Hurst gets the win 10-9

Comment

Originally posted by WCU007 View Post
                      Eh. SMH
                      Yeah...EXTREMELY hard to comment after that.

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                        I think this is the week IUP has a let down....Hurst gets the win 10-9
                        You said the same thing last week, but you don't really believe it or you would have picked the 'Hurst in the pick em thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                          You said the same thing last week, but you don't really believe it or you would have picked the 'Hurst in the pick em thread.
                          You yap with your mouth. You bet with your brain.

Case in point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            I'm sure that money is going to the vendor, but as someone who has paid those service fees over the years, I can tell you it sucks. Eventually I just bothered family to stop by and get my tickets for me since I lived out of town.

Do you mean to tell me that someone on staff at IUP can't take the occasional phone call for tickets and fill the orders, or that they can't use some other online system to get this done? Maybe I'm being naive, but there has to be a better way.

Comment

I had to laugh during the home opener. I asked the usher if he wanted to see our tickets.

No .... one word answer.

Naturally I then had to toss four out of my seats.

Makes sense, right?

Basketball is even worse. Every. Single. Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                                I'm sure that money is going to the vendor, but as someone who has paid those service fees over the years, I can tell you it sucks. Eventually I just bothered family to stop by and get my tickets for me since I lived out of town.

Do you mean to tell me that someone on staff at IUP can't take the occasional phone call for tickets and fill the orders, or that they can't use some other online system to get this done? Maybe I'm being naive, but there has to be a better way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X