Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Edinboro at Slippery Rock (homecoming)

Originally posted by texwilson47 View Post
    Cool. You going to HC this year Brother?
    I'd like to, but I've got roughly two weekends left to get a nursery ready, so probably not. I live close enough to campus that travel isn't a problem though, so I'll never say never!

Comment

- Food and beverages provided in the Alumni Tent at no cost for alumni

Comment

Simpson's pick in the weekly blog...

Comment

https://m.herosports.com/college-foo...-10-13-18-bkbk

Comment

Watch Braveheart all day ... whatever it takes. Get the W.

Comment

Week 7 of college football season

and BK is 1-0 lol

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                Week 7 of college football season

and BK is 1-0 lol
                Must be pretty selective ... lol

Comment

I'm not even sure how they came up with that calculation if you even compare their stats.

https://herosports.com/college-footb...ck-vs-edinboro

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    I'm not even sure how they came up with that calculation if you even compare their stats.

https://herosports.com/college-footb...ck-vs-edinboro
                    exactly!! No explanation. At least Zach tried to rationalize his Boro pick; of course he picked IUP last week, so hopefully his streak continues.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                      exactly!! No explanation. At least Zach tried to rationalize his Boro pick; of course he picked IUP last week, so hopefully his streak continues.

Football is a strange game. It's hard to explain why the same team can look so vastly different from one week to the next.

Edinboro is a better team than Mercyhurst. Better talent. More talent. Yet, last week Mercyhurst smoked them.

I really think the Boro was just emotionally out of it after the Cal and Gannon games back-to-back. Teams can't get up three in a row.

You saw that last week with IUP. They looked like they didn't even want to be in the stadium for those first two quarters. Tort called it the Cal Hangover.

This is a fickle age group. Lutz' biggest challenge this week was likely keeping his players' heads from getting too big.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Football is a strange game. It's hard to explain why the same team can look so vastly different from one week to the next.

Edinboro is a better team than Mercyhurst. Better talent. More talent. Yet, last week Mercyhurst smoked them.

I really think the Boro was just emotionally out of it after the Cal and Gannon games back-to-back. Teams can't get up three in a row.

You saw that last week with IUP. They looked like they didn't even want to be in the stadium for those first two quarters. Tort called it the Cal Hangover.

This is a fickle age group. Lutz' biggest challenge this week was likely keeping his players' heads from getting too big.
                        I agree wholeheartedly! These days; a guy makes a tackle 20 yds past the line of scrimmage and celebrates like he hit the lotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                          Well, despite some boneheaded decisions, Lutz got his first win against IUP. Can he get his first vs. Edinboro on Saturday? Hopefully he has the guys ready to play because Edinboro isn't going to just roll over. Amazingly, a loss this Saturday would be our third straight homecoming defeat. I don't expect that will happen, though.
                          I think Lutz is a better coach than he gets credit for. Is the Rock still starting their #2 QB due to injury?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post
                              I think Lutz is a better coach than he gets credit for. Is the Rock still starting their #2 QB due to injury?
                              Third string.

Although that was a joke. He's far superior to the other two.

Comment

We'll know a lot about IUP in warmups tomorrow

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X