Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clarion @ IUP

Clarion has not beaten anybody that is good; (wait that was said of IUP's opponent last week)

For the Record IUP's previous opponent's; not one has a winning record (Ashland 3-3)

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
      Clarion has not beaten anybody that is good; (wait that was said of IUP's opponent last week)

For the Record IUP's previous opponent's; not one has a winning record (Ashland 3-3)

Comment

IUP isn't very good, either. Above-avgerage PSAC team this year. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

You sure? I think Cal does. SRU, too.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            People want to talk trash and then don't have simple things like records right.
            Last edited by IUPalum; 10-11-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I don't mind. We haven't any Rock fans on here in years. Adds variety.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                I meant IUP has not beaten anybody with a good record, sorry for my failure to clarify.

Comment

I am not sure if that's correct,but they do know how to do the victory formation like most teams do in the PSAC, except one!

Comment

Originally posted by BEAREAGLE View Post
                    I am not sure if that's correct,but they do know how to do the victory formation like most teams do in the PSAC, except one!
                    Touche

But the new V formation is now what looks like a Rugby scrum behind the center.. Lesson learned!

Comment

Originally posted by BEAREAGLE View Post

Said it the day it happened ... that single goof by SRU -- the now infamous Lutz Victory Formation -- is going to haunt them come November. Imagine if they win out and it costs them being the No. 1 seed and home game(s). Or, they get upset and also lose to Cal. That would knock them out. It's unreal.

I had the game on when it happened. Even as an IUP fan I felt bad for the players.

Comment

Well said, I also felt their pain.

Comment

At least they will not have to worry about losing a tiebreaker with Ship.

Comment

Rock schedule the rest of the way:

Edinboro
                            @Clarion
                            @California
                            LIT AF
                            Bloomsburg (if no state game)

I'd guess, worst-case, SRU goes 4-1 down the stretch. They may be slight dogs at Cal.

LIT AF is a little tricky just because they can score the ball. You just don't want to happen to get them on the rare day their D actually shows up.

This Boro at Rock game is pretty interesting. One enters sky high and the other is coming off a total dud.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                              Last year was a trap game situation. This year is a do or die situation.
                              I just hope some fans show up. Last week after the rain delay I needed earplugs for my kids. I think the sideline got a Rated R rating. Lol.

That said it was depressing during the IUP rally to see about 2,000 in the parking lot and 400 in the stands.

Comment

48 degrees and rain tomorrow.

Saddle up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X