Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Clarion @ IUP

It was the closest the home side has ever come to booing the team in the first half.

Anybody know why you run a 5'5" RB up the middle all day?

Tort needs to run an add for a new O-Coord.

Comment

Final

Seton Hill 34
      Mercy 33

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        It was the closest the home side has ever come to booing the team in the first half.

Anybody know why you run a 5'5" RB up the middle all day?

Tort needs to run an add for a new O-Coord.
        and then throw a fade to him when you have a couple 6'4" guys ? It seemed like they were trying to make it as hard as possible to win. Still wondering about Davis and Stevens. They played 3rd and part of the 4th quarter, 20 and 21 did better the 2nd half, but still Stevens was pre season all american. wit htemple hurt, things are going to get desperate.

Comment

They were looking at Temple's left ankle on sidelines.

Comment

They were looking at Temple's left ankle on sidelines.
            Unfortunate for him, I think his career is over. Not good for IUP's backfield.

Comment

There were some rumors floating about the two who sat some today. I'm sure the story will find it's way here soon enough.

Comment

There were some rumors floating about the two who sat some today. I'm sure the story will find it's way here soon enough.
                Maybe it will....maybe it will not. Either way, I hope it wakes them up and challenges them to play better, even though Davis is playing out of position.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                  The fourth quarter was difficult. I'm glad I was listening to Jack and Greg. Can't beat that team!
                  Where was Ab today? Hope he didn't jump off the 217 bridge into the Conemaugh River because of the Blairsville Bobcats season.

I felt that the game changed completely on Mike Pietropola's clutch PR and then of course Lenny's TD pass the very next play. If not for those fruitful two successive plays I have serious doubts if IUP wins that game. Also Amendola's FR was key.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                    Unfortunate for him, I think his career is over. Not good for IUP's backfield.
                    Hard to believe what has happened to IUP's once ever so rich RB stable. Looks like Evans is the only one still standing. Anderson and Brown flunked out. Temple, Bullock and Harris injured. Good thing they didn't recruit any more.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                      Hard to believe what has happened to IUP's once ever so rich RB stable. Looks like Evans is the only one still standing. Anderson and Brown flunked out. Temple, Bullock and Harris injured. Good thing they didn't recruit any more.

-
                      The punter may be legit at RB

Comment

The punter may be legit at RB
                        Yeah, the chap can run the ball really good. His 40 time must be off the charts for a punter. He impresses!

-

Comment

-
                          Did they flunk out or did they just not meet eligibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            I believe Brown is still here. He's on the roster. Not sure about Anderson.

Both RB and WR got decimated this year. Both were stacked in the summer. That's football, I suppose.

I thought JoJo was going to play today but he wasn't dressed. They need Samir Bullock back badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                              Likely the latter. But the semantics aside, they let their team down.

-

Comment

Where was Ab today? Hope he didn't jump off the 217 bridge into the Conemaugh River because of the Blairsville Bobcats season.

I felt that the game changed completely on Mike Pietropola's clutch PR and then of course Lenny's TD pass the very next play. If not for those fruitful two successive plays I have serious doubts if IUP wins that game. Also Amendola's FR was key.

-

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X