Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Clarion @ IUP

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Damn you guys are struggling. Cal had zero enthusiasm against this team last week and handled business. IUP has an culture issue. You guys could learn a thing or two from the Flag ship program CALU.
    Homer clarion just had a slow start in that game and your QB made a couple of really nice throws early, they were pretty even from a talent standpoint...Cal is solid but they are nothing special.

Comment

I have no beef with what you said about the team. You been pretty much spot on.

Comment

• Clarion @ IUP

Damn you guys are struggling. Cal had zero enthusiasm against this team last week and handled business. IUP has an culture issue. You guys could learn a thing or two from the Flag ship program CALU.

Like going to jail?

Using stolen credit cards and having the coaching staff cover it up to let the starting QB who stole them to still play?

Comment

Davis time. I saw him a little earlier on the sideline with his helmet on and handling a football. Not sure if that meant anything?

Hate to say it---some of these seniors may need to take a seat and let the next generation play.

-

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
            Homer clarion just had a slow start in that game and your QB made a couple of really nice throws early, they were pretty even from a talent standpoint...Cal is solid but they are nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
              Like going to jail?
              Like not losing to clarion at home

Comment

Your high bro, take off the Cal goggles

Comment

• Clarion @ IUP

And when karma comes around to Mon Valley who expects Mr. Veal to be around?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                    I have no beef with what you said about the team. You been pretty much spot on.
                    No I was getting so much slander for saying Lenny is not good early this year. Now every single IUP poster is literally repeating everything I said lol

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                      Your high bro, take off the Cal goggles
                      I watched every second. Cal was flat all game still smacked you

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                        And when karma comes around to Mon Valley who expects Mr. Veal to be around?
                        Karma for what?

Comment

• Comment

• Clarion @ IUP

Karma for what?

For your trolling. It will get you at some point just like the talking by IUP posters bit them in the ass.

Humility goes a long way. You spend more time talking about IUP.

Comment

I watched every second. Cal was flat all game still smacked you
                              Lol oh ok. Your right

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                                He's always had that problem, just never became a factor last season. This is why he is a D2 QB and not D1.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X