X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coaches Poll - 10/22

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    If they get in everybody is 0-0.

I firmly believe if SRU keeps Hills healthy, they are the best team in the region. Reference that blown lead again. Add some healthy bodies back to the mix and nobody would be in a hurry to host them in Round 1. Give them a road trip to Notre Dame all day long.

But, Seton Hill is the most important game of the season right now. Then Edinboro. Then Shippensburg. Don't rule it out just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
      How many Top 25 teams did IUP play?! Seems to me the East has the Top 25 teams this year...The PSAC West is down...
      This is a bad take and you know it, Kutztown and WCU are carrying the East. The West has self-cannibalized and is way deeper of a division.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
        We got saddled with East bottom feeders again. Actually the whole PSAC is weak. I will be shocked if a team from our conference wins the region this year.
        Frankly I don't see anybody in SR1 as a whole doing anything this year on the national stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal U Alum 99 View Post
          Frankly I don't see anybody in SR1 as a whole doing anything this year on the national stage.
          Unfortunately the sad truth.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
            IUP's opponents are a collective 26-36...How many Top 25 teams have they played??
            Kutztown's opponents are a collective 21-33 and West Chester's are a collective 15-40! And haven't played any type 25 teams either. And with those schedules, it's hard to consider each other top 25 material at this point either.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
              This is a bad take and you know it, Kutztown and WCU are carrying the East. The West has self-cannibalized and is way deeper of a division.
              West Chester, I buy as being as good as anyone in the West this time around. Kutztown, I'm far from sold on. Especially when they give up 500+ passing yards to a 3-5 team.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                West Chester, I buy as being as good as anyone in the West this time around. Kutztown, I'm far from sold on. Especially when they give up 500+ passing yards to a 3-5 team.
                And yet, @Assumption and vs.California are way better wins than anything West Chester has thus far. There are arguments to be made for both teams.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X