Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Regional Rankings

Assumption lost their opening game to Kutztown (7-0) by 4 points. I know it doesn't matter but it was the first game for a new head coach and his entire staff.
    They lost to New Haven by 6 points on Saturday (with a DII record of 6-0) and close loss to FCS D1 Bryant (5-2), and I know that game doesn't count.
    AC plays Post (7-0 who snuck by a 3 win Ship) this week to see who stays in the mix. Post finishes the season with New Haven.
    Last edited by NE10Fan; 10-23-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      You got it. None of the West Big 3 is going to have any fear of WCU -- regardless what that record shows.
      West Big 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
        West Big 3?
        One of the above posts applied the East is stronger. I'm saying Cal, SRU or IUP would have absolutely no fear of playing West Chester despite its undefeated record. WCU loses this week I wouldn't be surprised at all if they lose at Cal in the finale. We saw them twice last year in person. They were kind of soft ... to be honest.

Granted, this is a different team but many remain.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
          And to think before the season everyone pretty much wrote off the East and said it would be a PSAC West heavy conference. Looks like the East is almost guaranteed 2 playoff spots as long as WCU doesn't implode meanwhile. If Rock loses to Cal they'd probably finish the season at 9-2 and would need Hillside to lose to Tiffin and hope that Bloomsburg can knock off West Liberty & that way if they beat Bloom in week 11 they get a SOS bump for winning against an opponent with a .500 record. KU and WCU look to be pretty much a lock for the playoffs as both are pretty much guaranteed to finish now worse than 9-1
          HillsDALE has 2 big games that could seriously impact things. Tiffin at home in 2 weeks and they finish on the road at SR3 #5 UIndy. Those are some big time OWP boosts. If they win out I could see them as high as a #2. Split and they might still sneak in. Still can't believe the Chargers missed a PAT in OT at Michigan Tech.

Comment

In your opinion, who should be #10 instead of Assumption?
            IUP, better wins then Assumption That's for sure.

Comment

Seems to be a big deal to IUP412
              10 means A Lot with 3 weeks left. West Florida going into week 11 last year was 10 as was Cal. Is that good enough for u.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerblue View Post
                HillsDALE has 2 big games that could seriously impact things. Tiffin at home in 2 weeks and they finish on the road at SR3 #5 UIndy. Those are some big time OWP boosts. If they win out I could see them as high as a #2. Split and they might still sneak in. Still can't believe the Chargers missed a PAT in OT at Michigan Tech.
                Still can't believe they struggled with Hurst opening nite, geez....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                  10 means A Lot with 3 weeks left. West Florida going into week 11 last year was 10 as was Cal. Is that good enough for u.
                  That was IUPbigINDIANS's issue, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                    IUP, better wins then Assumption That's for sure.
                    Someone said this about Assumption, but it also applies here..

So they lost to the only 2 teams they played who are decent, interesting, i dont buy it.

Comment

One of the above posts applied the East is stronger. I'm saying Cal, SRU or IUP would have absolutely no fear of playing West Chester despite its undefeated record. WCU loses this week I wouldn't be surprised at all if they lose at Cal in the finale. We saw them twice last year in person. They were kind of soft ... to be honest.

Granted, this is a different team but many remain.
                      Well IUP doesn't have to worry about it this year. It's more like the West Big 2 as of now.

Comment

Well IUP doesn't have to worry about it this year. It's more like the West Big 2 as of now.
                        IUP is alive. Cal is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
                          Assumption lost their opening game to Kutztown (7-0) by 4 points. I know it doesn't matter but it was the first game for a new head coach and his entire staff.
                          They lost to New Haven by 6 points on Saturday (with a DII record of 6-0) and close loss to FCS D1 Bryant (5-2), and I know that game doesn't count.
                          AC plays Post (7-0 who snuck by a 3 win Ship) this week to see who stays in the mix. Post finishes the season with New Haven.
                          Assumption snuck by Southern Connecticut in overtime... and Ship beat 6-1 Slippery Rock.

Comment

What if Cal wins the PSAC with 3 losses ?

Comment

RECENT history has repeated itself and IUP has lost yet again to Cal.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                                What if Cal wins the PSAC with 3 losses ?
                                Then Gannon will brag about how they beat the PSAC Champs, and how much better they are than their 2-9 record

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X